Chpt-29: Date

Chapter-29

_______

"Did you reach home?" Jisoo asked through the phone, lying on the bed.

"Yes, baby I just enter in my room" his words made her shy as she bit her lower lips to control her smile which was still displayed on her face.

Taehyung chuckle when she stop speaking. He understood that she must be shy right now.

After her lovely confession Taehyung came back to his house. Well he wanna stay there for longer but couldn't. He even asked her if he can stay there tonight but she refused. So pouting his lips, he left with no choice but to come back. And he immediately called her as soon as he reached.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow after college?" Taehyung happily asked.

"Okay, but where?" She asked excitedly.

"Leave that on me!" Taehyung happily said. He will make sure that it will be best.

"Okay, now go to sleep it's late already. Good night!" Jisoo said as it was really late and they have morning classes tomorrow.

"Awhh..its too early to say goodbye" he whinned like a baby. (A/n-If I were there I would have taken pictures to blackmail him afterward)

"What you mean early? It's midnight" jisoo roll her eyes while smiling.

"Stilll!"

"Good night, taehyung"

"Okay, good night. Love you" having no chance taehyung has to agree.

________

Jisoo woke up with the sound of the alarm clock which was keep on ring for almost half an hour.

Stretching hands she stood up from the bed to complete her morning routine.

As she took the shower and wore her dress for the college she come down to have breakfast with her mom.

"Good morni-" she greeted her mom when she saw her in the kitchen but couldn't complete her greeting as she got shocked to see the view in front of her.

She couldn't believe what she is seeing.

How? Why? What?

"What are you doing here?" She asked still in processing state.

In front of her was Taehyung causally sitting on the dinning table while having breakfast as Dara serve him.

"Good morning" Taehyung greeted while grinning.

"I came to take you to collage and since I haven't had breakfast, Aunty told me to join" Taehyung answered as he pull the chair next to him for her to sit.

"But why? You don't have to" jisoo said as she sat next to him. She was hiding her smile and happiness after hearing him.

"Such a ungrateful brat you are! My son has came all the way here and instead of appreciating you are saying why!" Dara said as she slightly hit her daughter's head before serving her too.