Chpt-36: Hurt

Chapter-36

__________

Jisoo goan as she struggle to open her eyes. She clench her head due to pain.

Her eyes were still closed as she try her best to remember what happened. She clearly remembered that she didn't drink any drink contain alcohol then why she is feeling hangover?

Her heart beat almost stopped when she felt a hand on her waist. Like an reflex, she immediately open her eyes and look at her she.

There she got the biggest shocked of her life.

She's not alone. Neither she is at her home...

She immediately check herself under the blanket. And damn! She was beyond horrified...

She was almost without clothe on her top, only in her bra. Thankfully her skirt was still there on her body.

She shutter without words as she wrapped herself with the blanket completely. As the blanket lifted from the man's body, she was that he was shirtless.

She was shaking with numerous thought when the man open his eyes. She look at him with anxiety.

"Jisoo..." He sat up straight. "Last night-" he try to hold her hand but she immediately back away while shaking her head with teary eyes.

"Calm... No one gonna know about this.." He sighed and try to calm her down because she was visibly shaking with panic.

Jisoo kept shaking her head, she was not ready to accept what he was trying to say. No she won't!

"Are you worried about Taehyung knowing this?"

With that jisoo felt completely numb.

Taehyung... What will he do when he'll get to know about this?

Jisoo felt the most fearful thought that shiver her body.

"No! No.. No..." Her lips were shaking to even complete her words.. "Sir, please say nothing happens between us" the man look down crashing down her last inch of hope.

And as if the god was not done making the poor girl scared, the door suddenly open revealing Taehyung with a worried expression. But his expression changed looking at the two in front of him in one bed.

She felt she couldn't breath anymore. Her heart dropped the moment she made eye contact with Taehyung's cold eyes.

This is the very first time she saw Taehyung looking at her with anger and coldness. He look like he is ready to kill anyone in that moment.

Well he did... As he march toward Haein with madness in his eyes and start punching him without a second thought.

"How dare you?" It was the coldest and scariest voice of Taehyung that jisoo ever heard.

Taehyung kept punching Haein like a punching bag making him bleed. His punches were so fast and hard that Haein can't even shield himself or attack back.

Taehyung kicked him on his stomach making him fall on the ground. It did not stopped taehyung instead he went on him grab his collar before looking at him as if he'll burn him alive.