Chpt-4:Couldn't get a single glimpse

Chapter - 4♡

It's been a week after her encounter with taehyung.

It's one of the day in the university. Jisoo and chae was sitting in cafeteria having their lunch.

"Chu, how many lectures  you are having today?"

"Ah...two more, why?" Jisoo said while chewing her food.

"Great! meet me after your class at the campus near football ground area" chae excitedly said.

"Why?"

"You'll see" chae said smile sweetly.

Jisoo was waiting for chae at the campus near the football ground area.

Jungkook was on his way for practice and he saw jisoo. He immediately made his way toward her.

"Hey, Miss Rescue Queen!" Jungkook playfully greeted her.

Jisoo snapped and saw Jungkook "Please, stop teasing me already" she said politely though she was little annoyed because she is embarrassed.

Well Jungkook and jisoo met few times in the campus and he used to tease her for what assumed in their first meet.

Jungkook chuckle at her and asked "Btw, what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for my friend you?"

"I am having a practice there" he said and pointed at the football ground behind her.

Well though they met few times and talked. Jisoo is still behaving politely to him as she knows he is someone very highly. Jungkook wants her to be more friendly with him.

They talked a little and Jungkook has to leave cause he already received a message from their leader in their group chat. Though he badly wanted to spend more time with jisoo he just can't dare to offend his leader.

He bid his goodbye to jisoo while smile sweetly.

There is someone who witness their intersection and now fuming in anger.

That person looked at jisoo with fire eyes. Surely don't like the way Jungkook talked and smile at jisoo.

That person snapped when someone called "Tzuyu, why are you here? Irene unnie is looking for you. We will start our practice now" a girl said catching her breath she must have came running.

Tzuyu just nodded and looked at jisoo one more time with anger.

"What happened tzuyu? What's with that girl? Why are you looking at her angrily?" Sana asked.

"That bitch, was flirting with my Jungkook"

"How dare she! unnie, you should do something to make her know her place"

"I'll surely do" tzuyu smirked evilly.

_____

"So you just wanted to watch their practice?" Jisoo asked chae who was excitedly watching 7 handsome players playing football on the ground. They are a little far away as there are many girls crowded there.