Chpt-15: Jensoo

Chapter-15♡

________

Jennie is impatiently waiting in a cafe for jisoo to come. She surly make the girl cry out of her words but for this she need to make the man in front of her go home who is doing nothing but using his phone. With him there she can't insult jisoo.

"I told you I want to meet her alone" she attempt to make him go.

"I didn't remember agreeing with you" taehyung didn't mind looking at her.

"C'mon, can't you give us privacy?" She try again.

"You are talking like you are the couple here and I am third wheeling here" he said with an raised eyebrow.

"So you are admitting that you two are couple already, huh?" She tease.

"Soon and I don't want to leave you alone with her" he didn't mind her teasing.

Jennie annoyingly sigh. She tried to make him go but taehyung seems unbother by her unending attempts of sending him off.

Taehyung was now getting pissed. Now he was having a thought why she is so eager to send him off. But his pissed expression immediately changed into a whipped smile as he spot jisoo entering the cafe.

Jennie saw how taehyung's expression changed quickly. She can't believe what she is seeing, her cousin is having a loving smile unlike his annoying smile. She scoffed.

Jisoo enter the cafe and soon spotted taehyung as he waved at her while smiling. She smiled back and saw a girl seated across taehyung, who is back facing her and her assumed that she is the cousin taehyung talking about.

She went beside taehyung and saw a beautiful girl in front of her. Her cat eye is really attractive, as if she looking directly to your soul. She looked so graceful. And her cute mandu cheeks-wait!

Jennie saw how a beautiful girl walk beside taehyung. She must say that the girl is indeed beautiful, no wonder Taehyung is so whipped for her. She take a look at her, she has a beautiful face, and attractive heart-shape lips. And when she smiled it reaches her eyes making her eyes disappear. She must say the has the most beautiful smile she ever seen like-wait!

Taehyung was about to introduce them when all of a sudden.

"FUCK!!!" Jennie exclaim as she shoot up out of shock. Her eyes are widen and mouth was parted slightly. She looked like she saw a ghost.

On the other hand jisoo is also having the same reaction. Mouth slight open and eyes widen, totally disbelieve.

Taehyung was confuse to their reaction. And he was shocked when Jennie suddenly hugged jisoo. To add more shocked to the poor boy jisoo hugged back while mumbling.

"You shouldn't curse mandu" jisoo said as she return the hug.

_______

Lisa was in the kitchen when the door bell ring.

She open the door revealing jungkook. She looked at him with a emotionless expression while jungkook was having an unreadable expression.