Chpt-34: A Tangled Web of Jealousy

Chapter-34

________

Everything was going smoothly.

Chaeyoung and Jimin had officially started dating, earning them the title of the cutest couple in college, despite their constant bickering. Jisoo was thrilled for Chaeyoung, knowing she had finally found the right guy.

The youngest couple, Jungkook and Lisa, were also going strong, despite the challenges of a long-distance relationship. They eagerly awaited the end of their studies so they could finally live together.

As for the older members, they were enjoying their own lives and taking it easy. J-Hope had recently introduced his new girlfriend to everyone, and she was well-liked by the group. She appeared kind and sweet.

And then there was the visual and romantic couple, Taehyung and Jisoo. They had become the epitome of couple goals, setting the standard for others.

Their sweetness and affection were so overwhelming that anyone who saw them couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy.

People were jealous! With whom?...

Don't ask!

Even they also don't know whom to get Jealous of.. They both are just perfect...

Taehyung, being the caring and romantic partner that he was, would greet Jisoo every morning with flowers or chocolates, although he preferred flowers to prevent her from getting diabetes.

In return, all he wanted was a few kisses and tight hugs.

Even Taehyung and Jisoo themselves couldn't pinpoint who exactly is the lucky one, as their love for each other grew stronger every day.

They were living in the best period of their lives—youthful and deeply in love.

Everything seemed perfect, just perfect!

Until...

She arrived.

It was immensely satisfying and peaceful to see their loved ones smiling so happily and beautifully. But it hurt like hell when those smiles weren't directed at them, but at someone else.

Sitting alone in a corner of a restaurant, watching them giggled and laughed together, seemingly oblivious to anyone else around them.

It was supposed to be their day together, their special date, but it seemed like they had no time for just the two of them. All because of her!

Unable to control his jealousy and irritation, he abruptly stood up and walked toward them with anger brewing within him.

Yes, He! it was Taehyung who had been narrating this story all along.

He grabbed Jisoo's hand, pulling her away from Jennie, who immediately wore an annoyed expression on her face. "What is your problem, Taehyung? You've been interrupting us since the beginning!" Jennie shouted, but Jisoo quickly shushed her, reminding her they were in a restaurant and shouldn't disturb other customers.