Chpt-25: Never have I ever

Chapter-25

______

Jisoo's mom, Dara kept the cup of tea in the table "How are you now, dear?" She warmly ask.

"I am now alright, auntie" even though he don't know her but he can find a mother figure in her.

"That's a relief, I was so worried about you when I heard about the accident. Thank god you are good now" taehyung nodded, he can feel her genuine concern.

"By the way, what are you doing here at this time? Shouldn't you be at college right now?" Dara ask as jisoo told her at taehyung will start going college from today.

Jisoo look at taehyung who was busy finding an excuse.

"I heard that jisoo had a fever so I came to check on her" jisoo's eyes widen, she didn't expect him to be this honest.

Dara look at her daughter with a teasing look to which jisoo just rolled her eyes with flushed cheeks.

"Yeah she got fever because yesterday evening she came home fully wet, she didn't tell me who bullie-" Dara said.

"Mom! I told you it was an mistake" jisoo immediately cut her mom's words.

"Okay, okay! Now you both talk and I will cook something for you to eat" saying this Dara left from there.

As jisoo looked at taehyung she knew he is demanding an answer.

She avoid his glaze and didn't know when he come in front of her.

She yelped when she feel herself being lift-up. He carried her in his arms in bridle style.

"Why are you carrying me?! Put me down!" She whispered-shouted and struggle to get down.

"You have a fever you should take rest" he said tightening his grip on her.

"Okay! But I can walk! Now put me down!"

He looked at her before turning in front again "No, you can't. Now tell me where is your room?"

After struggling a lot to be putted down when she knew he aren't gonna listen, she told him where her room was.

Taehyung carefully laid her on her bed and took a seat beside her.

"Now tell me?"

Jisoo sighed, he lost his memory but not his overprotective ass!

"No one bullied me, I was coming when accidentally a lady throw a bucket of water onto me, she apologize immediately. It was not intentional at all" she explained.

Wait- why is he behaving like a protective boyfriend when he is not? Or was he?

Wait- what are they now? Friends? couple? Ex?-

Her mind was filled with questions.

______

It's been more than two weeks when taehyung start coming to college.