Puppet Strings.

Yandere!Alastor x Fem!Reader
(Warnings: Some Awkwardness, Violence, Graphic images)
Suggested by TickIePickIe

***

I never stopped thinking about her. I simply could not stop thinking about her. I don't know if I was falling ill, or perhaps I was losing what little sanity I had left. But there was one thing I knew for certain, I couldn't let anybody else have her. She belonged to me.

My long legs carried me effortlessly down the hall and towards the lobby. I needed a drink or two to get my mind off of things.

A hand ran through my red hair, fluffing it out a little while I made my way to the bar, a smile on my face per usual. After all, you're never fully dressed without one! But the sight that I was met with instantly made me want to frown, my brows furrowing in anger. The little darling that I had been insistently obsessing over and Husk were having a conversation...and seemed as if she were enjoying it. She shouldn't be allowed to enjoy his company. Why was she talking to him instead of me? What does he have that I don't!?

I balled my fists, fingers cracking at how tight I was clenching them. This just won't do. Keeping my winsome smile, I let my hands relax before leisurely striding over to the bar and taking a seat next to the smaller female. Her head turned in my direction, the conversation halting as she spoke to me, "Oh, hey, Al!" Al. I wouldn't mind if she called me that all the time. I wanted to hear her call me anything. Anything that meant she was speaking to me. I just wanted her to talk with me.

"Uhm, you okay?" her soft voice reeled me in from my sea of endless thoughts, allowing me to register the fact that I had been staring. "Ah, of course, my dear!" I shot a glare at the feline across the bar, a look of befuddlement crossing his face, but he just shrugged and wandered into the storage room, most likely in search of some more booze.

"Darling," I turned to look at the demon next to me with a smile. "Why don't we go for a little walk?" "Oh, I would love to, really, but Husk and I had plans for the day," she gave me an apologetic smile before slipping off of the chair and heading towards the stairwell. I could swear I felt my antlers begin to branch outwards, the smile on my face growing twisted as I heard the door to the storage room swing open, my head snapping in the direction of the sound.

"Woah-ho-ho," Husk laughed after pulling the hazy green bottle from his lips. "Who tied your dick in a knot?" "Cut the shit, Husk. You never told me you had plans with (Y/n)." The winged cat looked a little confused. "Uh, yeah, Why would I? It's not like it's any of your business," he grumbled, taking an old rag and beginning to wipe the counter. "I need you to stay away from her," I hissed lowly, snatching the sinner's neck into my grasp. He let out a choked cry, his red eyebrows furrowing together in anger. "Do I make myself clear, Husker?" As soon as I had earned a stiff nod from the heathen, I released him from my iron grip and flashed him a toothy smile. "Have a good day, my friend!"

I found myself in front of her door. Who knows how. I simply began walking...and now here I was. A grin adorned my features, hand lifting so I could rap my knuckles against her door. Not even thirty seconds after I had made contact with the wooden separation between the both of us, a smiley, little demoness pulled the barrier open.

"Hi, again, Al! Is there something you need?" she asked me with that entrancing voice of hers. Oh, I would never be able to get enough of it. "Actually, I just came up to tell you that Husk ran into a small predicament and that he had to cancel," I drawled, keeping a grin as the woman's face dropped. "Oh no! What happened?" she worried, holding a hand up to her mouth. I couldn't help the chuckle that left me. "It's nothing too serious, it was just important he took care of it."