Mildly Nostophobic.

Alastor x Imp!Reader
(Warnings: Some mocking, Angst, Fluff)
Idea by Ktlab530

***

"Everyone! Get your stuff together because we're going to the zoo!" Charlie cried happily to everyone in the lobby, her fangs glinting in the soft light. Husk, who standing near the bar with an opened bottle of booze, rolled his dark eyes and reached behind the counter to pull out four more bottles, his feathered tail flicking in mild disgust. Niffty was excited, more excited than she usually was. Vaggie had been the one to to help Charlie with the idea, so she was smiling lightly next to her girlfriend. Angel Dust was packing some coke into a little ziplock bag, taking a small whiff of it before tossing it into a bigger bag, Alastor seemed to have no opinion on the subject, his smile remaining just as large and frightening as usual.

And then there was you — the smallest of the group, an imp — who was beginning to tremble violently. "Uh...aha..the, uhm-? The zoo? On this ring?" you asked, your pointed tail twitching worriedly. Alastor glanced over at you while Charlie's brows furrowed. "Yeah, why?" You tapped your indexes together, refusing to admit anything. "No reason, it's fine. But I think I have something to do, so I won't be able to make it..."
"Aw, come on, deary! Lighten up, will ya!" Alastor suddenly exclaimed awfully close to your ear, causing you to jump a little. "It'll be fun! Imagine all the things we could do there! Hell, they might even have a little carousel for babies~!" Your pupils immediately constricted at those words. "I'm full grown, asswipe! It's not my fault imps are the lowest form of life down here — in terms of abilities and sizes," you mumbled.

"Yes, well, I'm sure they'll still accept you. They don't really seem to care as long as you don't break the ride," he shrugged and picked you up off the couch by beneath your arms, like he would a cat. You wriggled in his grasp as he set you over his shoulder, holding your back so you wouldn't fall, your arms and legs still flailing about in an attempt to shake yourself off of him. "Alright, Charlotte! I think we're ready to go." Hesitantly, the princess nodded and led the way out of the hotel, Alastor finally having the decency to take you off his shoulder and hold you in his arms, again like he would hold a cat.

"I hate you so much," you spat, your yellow eyes narrowed at the tall stag as he bent down so he could step into the white limousine waiting outside the hotel foyer. "I'm sure you do, darling. But we're going to have a lot of fun! We'll go and see the animals and get you some cotton candy while you watch the seal show!"
"I'm not a child!" you yelled at him just as Husk stepped into the car with a bag filled with booze and shut the door. Alastor sat down and set you in his lap, your face immediately flaring up when he pressed you close to his chest.

"I don't wanna go to the zoo!" you cried out just as the car began moving, everybody looking towards you with a concerned expression. "Aw, are you scared that the gazelles are going to eat you?" Alastor mocked you and poked your side with one of his claws, initiating you to twitch away from him. "No! I just-" you sighed. "Nevermind. It's not important," you whispered, the whole crew slowly nodding and returning their attention to the conversations they were having.

Alastor kept you in his lap, running his fingers through your hair while avoiding you black-and-white striped horns. "You're adorable," he laughed at you. You shifted in your seat. "Be careful, my dear, I might just throw you into the lion pit," the stag chuckled lowly, his breath grazing your ear. "Please don't," you breathed in response, the slightest of tears stinging your eyes. Alastor seemed to take notice, one of his brows lifting as he leaned back from you, keeping his arms held over your front so you wouldn't fall if they had to suddenly step on the brakes.

It wasn't long until the car pulled to a stop and everyone began filing out, Alastor leaving his seat last with you still held close to his chest. Once he was outside, he carefully lifted you onto his shoulders and held your legs to balance you. "So where are we going first?" Angel Dust asked while he strode into the zoo with the crew trailing behind, your hands beginning to shake. Instinctively, you clutched Alastor's antlers to stop yourself from falling, a hiss and a shudder coming from the demon beneath you.