Creature in the Woods.

Human!Alastor x Demon!Reader
(Warnings: Violence, Fluff, Suggestive themes)
Requested by @Kurapika_555
(I made you guys a stereotypical imp; horns, pointed tail, and three jointed legs like moxxie! But you can design them however you want (twisted horns, spikes on tail, etc)! (I simply did that so it's a little easier to describe you! Enjoy!)

***

Leaves crunched loudly and owls called within the trees above as I dragged the corpse of a victim through the dying autumn woods near my home. Another day meant another victim. Well, I didn't kill everyday. God forbid I get caught by some nosy bystander. But, luckily, I was smarter than that. I wasn't going to get caught. Not until I wanted to. Heavy breaths left my lips in clouds of steam, the leather gloves I was wearing beginning to rub rashes against my wrists. A small break wouldn't hurt anyone.

Hauling the body a little further, I dropped it over top of a log and sat down, huffing to catch my breath. I was getting too damn old for this. A small light in the depths of the fog caught my eye, yet I wasn't sure what I was seeing. This genuinely wasn't the time, but I removed my glasses and quickly wiped them from the dust that coated them before setting them back upon the bridge of my nose. That's when the figure came into view, my eyes going as wide as saucers. I couldn't exactly make out what it was from the haziness of the area, but it held a lantern in one hand, sprinting straight ahead while looking over its shoulder. I didn't have time to react before it collided with me, sending me rolling off the log and landing on my back with a heavy thump.

The...thing on top of me groaned in unison with me, its head lifting from where it had been shoved into the crook of my neck and its eyes screwed shut in pain. It slowly blinked into reality from the shock of the impact, its gaze meeting my horrified one. Horns graced the top of its head, pointed teeth showing between the oddity's lips, and a long, arrow-head tail swayed drunkenly behind it. As soon as we had realized what had happened, we both screamed at the top of our lungs, the creature jumping away from me on triple-jointed legs and grabbing the lantern it had been carrying.

I, too, scrambled to my feet, pulling my blood-encrusted knife from my belt and lunging at it. In an instant, it shot away from me, suddenly yelling, "What the hell, asshole!? Calm down!" It could...speak? I whipped around to glare at where it was now behind me, crouched low to the ground while holding the lantern towards me. Of course, I was expecting it to spring at me and try to kill me, but it just sat there, a mixture of fear and anger bubbling behind its glowing eyes.

"Okay, you're not gonna try and gut me if I move?" the thing asked, its voice awfully feminine. Slowly, I nodded, taking in the creature's details a little more carefully as it stood. (H/l) (h/c) hair, a slim body, wider hips, full chest...this amalgam of things was female. "Alright, this is progress," she nodded, tail flicking lightly behind her. "What are you?" I hissed. Sure, I had seen some strange things with the Loa and all, but this wasn't anything to do with Voodoo. She shrugged and crouched back down to the forest floor, as if she didn't care that there was nothing like her on this earth.

"Now where is that...ah!" the creature snagged up a small, purple crystal, its luminance reflecting off her face. "The name's (Y/n), by the way," she introduced herself after stowing the odd-looking rock away in one of her two waist satchels. "And as for your first question, I'm a demon, born and raised." She tilted her head up proudly, my brows furrowing together. "A demon? From Hell?"
"You got it! Came up here to explore — Asmodean Crystals, if you were wondering," she shook some leaves from her body, plucking off one particular dried leaf that had been pierced by the tip of her tail. I tilted my head, walking with her back to the log I had been resting on. "What's an Asmodean Crystal?"

"A type of jewel that Asmodeus hands out to Succubi so they can travel to this realm and lure some targets in," the female demon giggled, hopping over the log and taking a seat. "I managed to nick a feUAAAHH, WHAT THE HELL," she cried after her eyes landed on the corpse next to her, her legs shoving her off of the log and into my lap in an attempt to get away from the mound of dead flesh. "Apologies," I laughed, lifting her up and setting her beside me — away from the victim, "You came along as I was in the middle of disposing of this man."