Darling.

Alastor x Reader
(Warnings: Smut, Rough Sex, Degrading Kink...? Violence, Aftercare)
My own one shot

***

What the fuck was wrong with you? You needed to stop staring at him. It was weird. But you couldn't, he was just so perfect to listen to. His voice suited his stature perfectly, not mention it was crazily sexy with that haze of static over it, though there was still a strange smoothness to his words. It made it impossible to not listen to him. Hell, he could be talking about the most boring things in the world and you would still give him your undivided attention! Even if he didn't notice...

Of course his voice wasn't the only good thing about him. He had handsome features and a stunning smile. His old-timey aesthetic really put another great kick in there for you — like he had the incapability to be rude. Always finding ways to lay his negative opinions on whoever he was talking to in the nicest way possible. Except for Angel dust. But aside from that, he was often very cheery and straightforward! What you loved the most was how he called you darling. Not dear, not sweetheart. Darling.

It was embarrassing. Really. Your lower abdomen often felt warm and tingly when he called you that name. It made you feel special, as if he was really talking to you and not just some patron at the hotel. But you knew that wasn't true. Alastor held very little regard for others. But that didn't stop those strange thoughts from entering your mind. They started off pretty innocent when you first laid eyes on him — images of him cuddling you or giving you small kisses on the cheek being what you thought of in the beginning.

But as soon as he started calling you that pet name with that low, undeniably attractive voice, those thoughts had slowly turned into something more lewd. And you hated yourself for it. He was never one for sex. You knew that by how he always dismissed the topic when Angel brought it up. And you didn't want to risk your afterlife with such pathetic fantasies.

Heaving a sigh, you stood up from the couch once Alastor had ended his conversation with Husk, the stag taking a sip of the Courvoisier that was set in front of him. You didn't want to overstay your welcome. So you made it your mission to get back to your room, get yourself cleaned up, and stay away from anybody else until you felt tired enough to sleep. Unfortunately, those plans were quickly botched when you opened the door and saw a black letter with red sealing wax sat neatly on your bed. Upon closer inspection, two antlers could be seen stamped into the wax, allowing you to identify who it was from almost immediately.

Easing a brow curiously, you decided to dismiss the fact that he had entered your room without your permission just to give you a letter — which he could have very easily just slipped under the door. With delicate care, you peeled the envelope open and slid the letter out, unfolding the paper that was within it. The words were written in neat handwriting, signaling Alastor's gentle ink touch.

(Y/n), I wish to meet you in my room whenever you end up reading this letter.
Perhaps we could have a drink or two? I have a few things I wish to discuss with you.
I do hope to see you soon, darling. You've piqued my interest a great amount.

Yours truly, Alastor~

Okay. That was totally normal. You were planning on just ignoring it. After all, the last thing you wanted to do was make a fool of yourself. But this was a once in a lifetime chance to get close to the one person you enjoyed the most at this hotel. Maybe going for just one drink wouldn't hurt. Settling on that choice, you hurriedly took a shower and got dressed into something a little more presentable, your hands shaking as you straightened your skirt out a little and made sure your garters were well attached. You didn't know why you chose to were leg garters...it was rare you did. They just made you feel more confident, in a sense.