Dance of Centuries - Part Two.

Alastor x Human!Ballerina!Reader
(Fluff)
Suggested by @RedMoonRose
(Part two because you asked 👍 it's very short cuz I didn't know what to write-)

***

Alastor held you close as he guided your steps in a dance, your hands set delicately on his chest while he gripped your waist. "You dance just as wonderfully as you did when we were alive," he praised, dipping you lowly. "Funny...I never taught myself to dance like this," you mused and twirled yourself under his hand, ending up glued to him again. "Perhaps a vaulted memory," the stag suggested with a smile. You had to admit, he was growing on you. Even if you recalled very little of your "past life", he still charmed you. Maybe that was another thing about once loving him. He was now yours to love forever.

"You said you still did ballet," Alastor cooed, ending the dance with a bow. Smiling, you nodded, "I do. Started when I was only three," you answered with a grin. The man set a hand on your shoulder and bent to your height, purring smoothly, "Well, why don't you show me your talents? I'd love to get to see a show of yours after nearly a century." The man tapped your cheek with a slim claw, the lightest of giggles leaving you. "Alright, suppose it wouldn't hurt."

Your performance was ended with a rather exaggerated bow, chest heaving in your white tutu while Alastor happily applauded you, his legs carrying him over to your exhausted form in long strides. "That was fantastic! I wish I could see that more often..." he mumbled, lifting your chin with a single digit. "Just one small kiss?" his ears drooped, smile shrinking while he gave you a look that nobody could say no to. "Just a small one," you gave in, the stag's ears popping back up as his smile shot wide again, a gentle kiss being set on your cheek.

That wasn't so bad...

"What if you stayed down here?" his gravelly voice trapped your attention. "What?" you stared at the tall demon, confused. "I can kill you, then you'll be bound to Hell with me! We can stay together!" he held your hand in his, excitement bubbling behind his scarlet gaze. "I...I don't know, Al. I mean, sure, I haven't got anybody on earth...but...I-I'm not sure if I want to die. Not yet." A few small tears filled the corners of your eyes.

"Then I'll wait for you. I'll wait all of eternity just for you," he whispered and lifted your chin again, this time pressing his lips to yours softly. Your body gave in to it immediately, arms wrapping around his neck. "Thank you," you whispered to him once the both of you had pulled apart for air.

He glanced down at you with a caring look in his eyes before clicking his fingers, a large portal to your realm opening to greet you. "I appreciated your dancing, my love. I'll see you soon," he set a hand atop your head and ruffled your hair, a light blush dusting your features. "See you soon, Alastor." Then you stepped through the gateway and back into the changing room that you had blacked out in, the vortex closing behind you. "I'll see you very soon."

***
A/n

Sorry if this is disappointing but I genuinely didn't know what to write 😭😭
(570 words)