Hiding in the Dark.

(Yandere?)2p!Alastor x Reader
(Warnings: Fluff, Protectiveness, Lime)
Suggested by TickIePickIe
(None of the others are 2p cuz I'm lazy)

***

She was absolutely breathtaking. I didn't have any other words for her. My heart raced whenever I saw her and my hands got all sweaty. Was this how Charlie felt when she first met Vaggie? My face flushed up, my fingers twitched, my body trembled. I needed her to be mine so bad. But, unfortunately, I had never managed to get the courage to even talk to her. I'm not even sure if she knows my name! I sure as hell know hers, though. (Y/n) (L/n). Nothing but a simple sinner demon. Yet something about her was different than what I was used to.

Recently, I had been using my shadows to keep an eye on her. Watching her every move. And I meant absolutely every move! When she went out during the day, when she ate, when she spoke with another of hotel's inhabitants...when she took a shower...which, personally, was my favorite time of the day to watch her. Perhaps I was just being creepy. In any case, I had begun gathering information about her. Like what her favorite hobbies and interests were, or what picture shows she enjoyed. Just so I could have a vague idea for later on.

My white-gloved hand ran through my cobalt blue hair, a gentle sigh leaving me as I wandered down the winding halls of the hotel towards my room. One day she would be mine. I would make sure of it. The door to my dour bedroom was pushed open, fog instantly swallowing my feet while the vines creeping along the walls sluggishly slithered across the surface to dominate more of the area. My vanity stand was lit with candles, what seemed to be tens, maybe hundreds of voodoo dolls of my darling scattered about the area. Everyday, I made an offering for her. I needed her to love me. I was desperate for her.

One of my numerous shadows slipped into the room, placing a decorated pen of hers on the shrine with some of the other belongings I had collected from her, a smile adorning my features. I loved her so much.

-

It wasn't long before the extermination came around, my shadows whispering and telling me of all the things I would need to make this a good night. My plan was to invite the doll to my home for the night of the extermination. Make her feel safe. After all, an overlord is the exact person you want to be with if you wish to survive such an event! I hurried down to the lobby, Charlie rushing around with supplies in her hands while the gray moth helped her. Angel dust was on the phone, looking worried as he spoke with whoever was on the other end of the line. Husk — for once — actually looked a little sober as he loaded one of his many shotguns. The small cyclops, Niffty, was scurrying about and making sure that the hotel was completely secured.

And that left (Y/n), quivering on the couch. This must be her first extermination. "Oh, d-darling," I cooed and walked towards the small demoness, trying not to let my nervousness get the better of me as sweat formed on my forehead. She looked up at me, her eyes wide and scared, causing my heart to ache lightly. "Oh, h-hi, Alastor," she sniffled and wiped her eyes. "Dear, if y-you're scared, I could offer you m-my home for the night," I suggested with a feeble smile, my mic staff being gripped in my left hand while I held my other out for her to take.

The smaller being gazed at me, "What? Are you sure?" Grinning, I nodded, prompting her to take my hand once more. Slowly, the female placed her hand in mine, a shiver running along my spine. Our first moment of physical touch! This was progress! Gently, I helped (Y/n) to her feet, Angel's eyes turning towards us. "Aye!" he called other to us, holding the phone away from his ear. "Where do ya think you're going?" he hissed rather defensively. My smile fell to a small frown. Such a pest, him. Always touching what was mine. Well, this time I wasn't going to let him get his hands all over her.

"Just to m-my home, Angel Dust!" I assured, not even letting the arachnid yell a word at me before promptly manifesting the both of us in my house near the wood's borders. "Come on," I whispered to the shaky woman, leading her towards my basement. My ears were glued to the back of my head. What if this went wrong? No...it wouldn't. This was going to go great. I led my guest to the basement where I had everything prepared. Some books, a table, two chairs, a couple of snacks to get us through the night, and some other stuff that I forgot I had even went out to get.

Unfortunately, the basement had no light. Why waste money on unneeded electricity when your eyes worked just as well in the dark as they did in the light? But I didn't bring that thought into mind when preparing everything. Hopefully, she wouldn't mind. "Al, I'm scared," she whispered through the shadows of the basement. I simply kept her hand gripped in mine, my glowing, azure eyes being the only she could see in the thick darkness of the area. "It's alright, darling," I soothed, leading her to one of the chairs and seating her in it before sitting down across from her.

With that done, I pulled out a book and began silently reading, her eyes training on mine — as they were her only source of light. Decades seemed to pass before her voice sounded out. "So, uhm, what's it like being an overlord?" the lady started, making the ears atop my head perk up. She was talking! To me! Well, suppose there was no one else here, but she was still talking to me! "Oh, I s-suppose it can get a little overw-whelming," I stuttered out, closing the book I had been reading. A loud shriek from the deadly world above made (Y/n) jump in fear, her eyes wide. Out of the kindness that remained within my heart, I stood up and rushed towards the small she-demon, picking her up and taking her spot on the chair before setting her on my lap.

"I-It's alright," I comforted her, rubbing circles on her back. "They won't get you," my gentle voice was just barely a whisper, the demoness shaking lightly in my grasp. "So, darling, aha..." I made an attempt at firing up some conversation in order to try and ease some of the tension, though it was a little difficult. Her being right on my lap, clinging to me like her afterlife depended on it, I genuinely had to force myself to keep from showing through my slacks. "What if they find us?" she whimpered next to my ear, making me involuntarily shiver. "They won't. I p-promise."

The woman shifted a little in my lap, a breathy gasp catching in my throat at the sensation. Do that again, I wanted to say. But, of course, I didn't. I had to wait. Patience was the key. "Aha, uhm, y-you're..." I didn't want to finish that sentence. She would think I was weird! Then I would lose her! "I'm what?" she whispered, her hands on my chest as she gazed into my gleaming blue eyes. I swallowed a lump. "Y-you're sitting on my-" "Oh! I'm so sorry!" she yelped, scooting back a little, though it created a small amount of friction and earned a quiet grunt from me.

"No, stay," I hissed, suddenly feeling the crave for her touch much more prominent than before, a boiling sensation beginning to make itself apparent in my abdomen. I could see the woman's eyes light up in shock, but she reluctantly slid back to her old position, straddling my hips once again. "Like that?" she verified, my only response being a curt nod before I nuzzled my face into her neck, purring gently. "A-Alastor, what's gotten into you?" she hissed, though she seemed just more confused than angered. With that being said, I pulled away and held her chin with a curled index finger. I don't know what boosted my confidence so much. Maybe the fact that she had agreed to my first request, or perhaps the immense darkness of the room.

Yet I took no moment of hesitation to kiss her, my free hand wrapping around her back and keeping her trapped flush against my body. A yelp of shock sounded from the female, but she soon gave in and returned the kiss, sliding her hands up my chest and to my shoulders as I deepened the kiss. I could feel her grind herself against the growing bulge in my pants, a groan of pleasure being muted by our lips on one another's. My hands groped her breasts, tongue delving into her mouth and exploring the watery cavern. How long I've wanted to do this was unknown to me, but I was so happy.

Minutes that very easily could have been hours went by of making out with the woman, my urges soon getting the better of me. I shoved her onto the cold, concrete floor of the basement, growling as I towered above her vulnerable form. I was about to remove her pants before a sudden, loud chime of the clocktower made me freeze, explosive sounds of fireworks following. Had it already been that long? "I...we should get back to the hotel before they start questioning our absence," (Y/n) said, pushing herself to her feet, my heart dropping. What a shame. I was so close. Maybe next time.

***
A/n

This was super rushed and I'm tired as hell 😭🤞

(1682 words)