Restrained.

Patient!Alastor x Nurse!Reader
(Warnings: Violence, Suggestive themes, Lime, Fluff)
Requested by Ktlab530
(I sort of went off the rails with this one but you didn't give me too much to work with so I hope that's alright :) It also got a bit long, sorry.)

***

Tending to patients at the asylum wasn't something you were foreign to. You'd been working in the same establishment for over ten years and you had seen just about every case there was out there. Some people were lost in the violent seas of paranoia, while others simply didn't know who they were. Some of them were more violent towards others and needed guidance, and some were just a little bit off. But the day that they brought the axeman in was the day you knew you'd have to prepare yourself for something completely new.

A clipboard was held under your arm while you wandered down the hall in your white uniform — a dress that reached down to above the ankles. Just the day prior you were tending to a woman who was having a crisis, yet as soon as you had seen the man assigned to the murderer walk out with a broken, bloody nose and some horrible bruises on his body, you understood that this wasn't going to be an easy case. You were the next one assigned to him, which, to say the least, you were less than ecstatic about.

Arriving in front of the thick, metal door that led to the new patient's chambers, the guards accompanying you sifted through the keys on a key ring and slipped it into the hole, a heavy click letting you know that it was now unlocked. You inhaled deeply, checking what was written down on the clipboard once more before pushing the door ajar and stepping into the padded cell, a frown instantly settling on your features with what you were met with. A man with auburn brown hair and fiery amber eyes was sat on the floor in the middle of the cell, wearing a straitjacket tightened to the most it possibly could while a muzzle was locked around his jaws.

"Are you shitting me?" you hissed, whipping around and glaring at the guards. "He may have a few loose screws but he isn't a damn monster! No need to muzzle him!"
"A few loose screws?" One of the guards retorted, "That man has killed well over fifty people! That isn't 'a few looose screws'." You rolled your eyes and waved them off, "Fine. Whatever. Leave us be." Both of the men nodded. "Don't forget to use your radio if needed." And then they left and shut the door behind you, another loud click sounding from the door and letting you know it had been locked again. Your eyes grazed over the name at the top of the sheet. Alastor James LeBlanc...he was that famous radio host. What a plot twist.

"Alright, Alastor," you began, looking up from the clipboard and to the murderer in front of you. "I'm gonna try and make this comfortable for both of us. So let's start with first things first." With that, you wandered over to your newly assigned patient and kneeled down in front of him, setting your clipboard beside you on the cushioned floor. The man's eyes narrowed at you, as if he thought you were going to jump at him and strangle him, so he needed to devise a plan to avoid himself from getting hurt and injure you instead.

"It's okay. I'm just gonna take this off," you said in the softest voice you could muster, reaching around back behind his head and loosening the straps of the muzzle. It easily came undone when you gave it a gentle tug and it slipped right off, a heavy breath leaving the patient. He was smiling. But...it seemed anything but genuine. Irritated? Angered? Psychotic, maybe? You shuddered, shifting back a little while setting the muzzle to the side with the clipboard.

"Now what?" the man grumbled, shifting around in his straitjacket a little as he continued, "You gonna hurt me, too? Try to keep yourself safe from me?" Your brows knitted together. "Hurt you? What? No- I'm here to help you," you explained, finally settling in a cross-legged position. The man seemed unconvinced, his smile thinning. "Don't think I believe you, nurse. Just because you say something doesn't mean it's true," there was a pause, small chuckles sounding in Alastor's throat. "Have a look at me! I lied every single day of my life for the past six years!" His laughter died down to a sneer, "I should know not to trust people."