Intoxication.

Alastor x Fem!Reader
(Warnings: Intoxication (duh), sexual themes, fluff)
My own one shot.
(Also I'm now done my other Alastor book so I can focus on this one a little more!)

***

Alastor stared at you as you swallowed each shot that was placed down in front of you, Husk's determined face never falling as he licked back his own. You were currently taking shots of some of Husk's hardcore vodka to see who would last the longest, and so far it looked as if you were losing, your head bobbing about while you struggled to lift each glass to your lips.

This is going to go horribly, the stag thought to himself grimly, watching as the lightly buzzed Husk was still shooting them back at a quick pace and you were, well...you were clearly about to pass out. "Alright, that's enough," Alastor swiped your shot from you before you could have it, your eyes heavy and annoyed when you turned to see who had stolen your drink. "Heyyyy, that was miiiine," you complained and clumsily reached for it.

When you tumbled out of your chair, Alastor set the glass down with a soft sigh and picked you up, carrying you bridal style. "Husk, I trust you can clean this mess up on your own? (Y/n) here needs to turn in for the night, I believe," he said flatly, smiling as he usually did. Husk gave him a quick thumbs up and stood from his seat, cracking his back and stretching before beginning to clear the table.

"Mm, why'd you ruin iiiiiit?" you whined within Alastor's arms, nuzzling into his neck after adjusting yourself as he wandered down the silent halls. Wind moaned outside the windows, smacking the branches of the dead trees against the glass panes. The Radio Demon sighed and admitted, "Because that stuff was going to knock you out if you had anymore and I didn't want to take care of that mess." There was a soft chuckle that rose from you, your warm, foul breath hitting his neck as you spoke. "I bet you would have liked that, huh? Me being passed out so you could fuck me to your hearts content," you hissed sensually in Alastor's sensitive ear, his body freezing at your words.

"I'm not like that, you should know that, (Y/n)," he snapped, knowing that it was pointless to argue with you in this state of intoxication. You sighed, softly nipping at his neck. "Yeah, I guess I know that. You're a real sweetheart, Al. Too sweet for someone like me," your soft words were spoken between kisses, his face flushing up at the action. "(Y/n), we are not dating. I understand that you're intoxicated, but this has to stop, you're not thinking straight," Alastor growled, your acts of affection slowly ceasing.

"That's right, isn't it?" you breathed. "But why aren't we? Is it because you don't like me?" Alastor's ears popped up at your question, hands tightening around you. "It's not because I don't like you...I just..." he paused, furrowing his brows. "You would want to be with me?" he asked a little more quietly this time, as if worried someone were listening. But you had already fallen asleep, your weak snores just barely reaching Alastor's ears. He sighed and shook his head. Got your hopes up, old man.

"Maybe one day," he mumbled to himself, gently running his fingers through your hair. Your limp form was heavy in his arms, but he didn't mind, his gaze simply fixated on the long hall that wound ahead. Doors passed as he walked, ears tilting back and smile soft. Perhaps he would speak with you about what you had said in the morning. After all, a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts, no?

***

Just a short one! I'm finally done my other book so I can get back to this one! Feel free to leave suggestions!

(661 words)