Stranger.

The art above is mine (it's lazy leave me be) 💀

Alastor x Male!Reader
(Warnings: Suggestive themes, Smut, Rough sex, Fluff)
Suggested by @Lost_in__
(Sorry, I skimped a little on your dating in secret part, I forgot about it and by the time I had checked back to your request I was already over halfway done 😭 I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I've also never written gay smut before so I thought to take this as an opportunity 🫣)

***

My arms were folded against my chest, eyes training on the lanky spider demon speaking with the...new arrival. He wasn't anything special. Just a man that had died a couple of years back and was searching for "redemption". Though I didn't buy it for a second. The demon was a little more on the muscular side — a couple of inches taller than myself, almost reaching Angel Dust's height. Though, other than that, nothing especially remarkable. But something about the fact that he was paying more attention to some slutty spider rather than I really irked me. I have no idea as to why though.

It had been like this ever since he had arrived; Angel would make some flirtatious comment and — much to my surprise — he would often return it instead of telling him to go shove a knife up his ass. Maybe it was just me who hated being hit on. Or maybe I just held a strong dislike for the arachnid. Either way, I thought it strange. I think he had mentioned his name to be (Y/n). Or...something along those lines. I didn't exactly care either way. But, I had to admit, his eyes were quite entrancing.

Smiling, per usual, I wandered to the bar and thrummed my fingers against it, twisting my head back to see the newcomer tickling the only other resident here. "You okay, Elmo?" Husk grumbled, setting down my usual as if he had read my mind. "Just peachy," I answered, snapping my gaze back in front of me and beginning to chug it all down in one go. Husk's dark eyes widened, "Yeesh, take it easy, big shooter." Rolling my eyes, I allowed my attention to drift back to the two men, Angel now having the shorter male pinned beneath him with a seductive look on his face. The growl that rose in my throat was something I was unable to repress, claws digging into the wooden bar top.

"Uhh...huh," Husk's raspy voice sounded. "Right. Okay. Just talk to him if you're that worked up," the feline suggested, popping the lid off of a new beer bottle after he had tossed the old one behind him. My jaw clenched, "I'm not worked up over anything!" That was mildly unconvincing. With a heavy sigh, Husk moved around from behind the bar for the first time that day and began walking towards the two sinners messing around on the couch. "This is the only time I'm doing shit for you, Al. Better appreciate it," he grumbled, making my eye twitch lightly.

My ears stood erect upon my head, trying to catch what he was saying to the pair of miscreants. But it was proven futile. The newcomer's eyes darted to me, my smile stretching wide while I turned back around and used a single hand to cover my face from view. What an asshole. Making a fool of me in front of those two dipshits. Eh, Angel it really didn't matter. But the other one was new here, I had to keep some sort of reputation for myself! And there Husk goes, ruining it all. Why didn't I stop him?

"So, uh, the cat guy told me to come talk to you," his voice made me lift my head from where I had buried it in the palms of my hands. Smile twitching, my gaze moved to where Husk was leading Angel Dust to the stairwell, the cat demon shooting me a hasty thumbs up before giving the spider's behind a squeeze and disappearing around a corner. I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "N-no, that's alright, you can be on your way," I mumbled, pinching the bridge of my nose. I was going to have that man's pelt as a carpet when he was done. "Well, Angel's gone now, probably to fuck the guy that came and talked to us a couple seconds ago, so I got nothing to do," he said pointedly, reaching behind the bar and pulling out one of Husk's beer bottles.