ten

-

X
sidney prescott activities !

-

»»———-instagram———-««

LIKED BY camdillion, elbradly, and 9,577 others

emmfairfield, kid is finally 18 i'm gonna cry

user THE BLOOD ON HIS HANDS?? HELLO???
nicolassturniolo it's fake!! lesson learned, never take cameron to party city

user EM SERVINF US THE CAM CONTENT O LAWD

camdillion mf besties 4lyfe
emmfairfield bff

elbradly why have i never seen this photo of him what

user the friend group>>>>

user cam is criminally underrated holy smokes
emmfairfield so true👆

matthew.sturniolo major slayjor moment
christophersturniolo you did not

user im such a cam girl ugh

»»———-real life———-««

"birthday boy!" em ran out of the sturniolo house, darting down the porch steps and into cameron's arms, who had just been making his way up the sidewalk. "you're finally an adult!"

cam's arms wrapped around her waist, setting her back down onto the concrete. "weird, i don't feel much different."

slowly, the rest of the group began to pour out of the front door, all looking ready for a night out. cameron shoved his hand into his pockets, giving matt, who had his car keys out, a dubious look. "bro? i thought we were staying in tonight. where's everybody going?"

em moved behind the boy, putting her hands on his back and shoving him. "get in the car and you'll find out."

"we have an amusement park?"

matt shoved his keys into his pant pocket, locking the van in the process. "i didn't know either."

"guys we've lived in boston our whole lives. you've never been to the fair?" el frowned, slipping her sunglasses onto her face.

em pulled her phone out as they neared the gates. as they each passed, the employee scanned the tickets on her phone screen. finally, they had all ben successfully checked in and had made it to the other side of the gate. "where to first?" em asked, looking up at cameron. it was only fair he got to pick first, it was his birthday.