eleven

-

XI
that's what you missed on glee !

-

»»———-real life———-««

em tossed her snickers wrapper into the trash can, groaning a little bit. "my head is fucking pounding." she whined.

rain had begun to pour from the sky above them, pretty heavily too. most of the rides in the park had to close. el was tossing a handful of skittles into her mouth before tossing her hood over her head. "matt, go out there and pull the van up."

matt scoffed. "fuck off, elesia."

"it's either you take one for the team or we all have to."

"i'm not running all the way to the car by myself. at least one of you is going with me."

chris groaned, moving his backwards hat to the front in order for him to out his hoodie up as well. "dude. you need someone to go with you?"

"i have anxiety!"

em groaned, rubbing her bare arms. unfortunately, she seemed to be the only one in the group who didn't come dressed for the weather. "i'll go." she rubbed her pointer fingers over her temple, mentally crying at the pounding.

matt gave her a good look up and down. "no you won't?"

"and why's that?"

matt crossed his arms, looking at her through the wetted hair in his face. "emmy, you're wearing a fucking t-shirt."

"yeah. and the longer we sit here and wait the colder i'm gonna be. i'd rather come with you and get into the car sooner." she explained.

nobody said anything for a moment, until nick let out a whine. "just fucking go, matt! it's cold as shit out here."

another silence past where matt's eyes stayed locked onto the girl. finally, he moved, shrugging his jacket off his shoulders and tossing it at her. "let's go." he mumbled, now left with just his hoodie covering him. taken aback, em caught the jacket and looked down on it. "fucking put it on, emersyn. let's go!"

em swallowed, throwing the jacket over her shoulders before matt darted out from under the shelter of the roof, following him closely by a step.

within minutes, they made it to the van, and em hopped into the passenger seat to avoid waiting for the back doors to automatically open. matt started the car immediately, and turned the heat on. however, he had yet to put the car into drive and pull out of the parking space. "matt? hurry up, they're gonna catch pneumonia."

matt tossed his hoodie off his head and shook out his wet hair. "maybe they deserve it. they can wait another two seconds." he scoffed. eventually, matt turned the gear shift and slowly began to move the car forward.

"thank you."

"hm?"

"for the jacket."

the brunette shook his head, spinning the wheel to make a turn. "don't worry about it." he's shrugged.

"emmy."

emersyn had still been sat in the passenger seat due to the fact she absolutely refused to get out of the car again so chris could take her place. only now, she was fast asleep. "emersyn, wake up." the girls eyes fluttered open, looking around. matt hadn't taken her home, but instead back to the sturniolo household. "come on."