° • ☆ Mehra Family ☆ • °

♡♡ HELLO FRIENDS ♡♡

♡♡ HELLO FRIENDS ♡♡

This is the introduction of Mehra family.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

A B H I S H I E K

• He used be a famous rockstar and has worked hard to provide a comfortable living to his family

• He loves music and is very serious about it.

• He has become a businessman later and performs rarely due to work pressure.

• He has lost his business and now lives in a small house with his family..

• Aaliya's brother. Tanu's husband. Rheas's father. Raj's cousin. Pragya's ex husband.

• Loves Pragya, Prachi and Rhea but sometimes fails to trust Pragya and Prachi over others..

• He gets emotional blackmailed easily by his sister and daughter (I think all his family can fool him..) He is blinded in Aliya's and Rhea's love..

• He is unaware of his other daughters except Prachi.. He is also unaware about Sahana being his own daughter..

• He fails to control his anger and often takes it out on Pragya and Prachi.

• He is devasted after Ranbir left Rhea and married Prachi and Rhea started becoming addicted to drugs.

• This was one of the main reason for the downfall of his business. Seeing his daughter's condition he was being reminded of his elder daughter and has started self loathing himself for failing to protect his younger daughter. He started becoming distant and was mostly focusing on Rhea..