° • ☆ 15 ☆ • °

Hello friends

Hello friends

This is the next part

Sorry for the delay.. I have been inactive as I was ill since weeks.. also there was some infection in both of my eyes.. Due to this I could not use my phone and laptop..

This chapter and many dialogues are given by RameshParab

Corrections are done..

ooOOoo

Everyone's eyes shifts to Pragya and Prachi. They were confused as well. Sahana looks at Aryan confused before looking back at Pragya and Vansh.. .. Pragya becomes hell nervous because of this. Everyone will saw this especially Vansh..

Vansh holds Pragya's hand.. She feels the grip on her hand and looks at Vansh.. He gives assurance to a worried Pragya that everything will be okay..

"Pragya, they deserve to know.." Vansh says.. Pragya gets tensed listening Vansh..

Vansh nods his head assuring her to reveal the truth.. Pragya looked at them worried who were looking at them with confused and strange gazes..

"What is going on here Pragya?" Sarla asked worried as well as confused..

Pragya looks at Vansh again who nods his head.. She looks at her mother again and after gathering her courage she begins..

"Maa, wo actually.., I wanted to tell you all something really important.. You all need to know everything that has happened two years back.. Two years back when I was coming back from the Temple--"

Then, Pragya tells them everything whatever happened with her after she left from the temple..

.

.

.

.

.