° • ☆ E I G H T ☆ • °

Hello friends

Hello friends

Here is the eighth part

I'm not sure about this part..

ooOOoo

"Rhea!!" Prachi and Ranbir whispered her name together, too shocked to believe what they are seeing..

Their past is once again in front of them.. All the bitter memories of past they thought are over are once again standing infront of them..

Pranbir's mind played a small movie of the things that Rhea has done with Aliya..

They came out of their shock with Pallavi's voice..

They both looked confused with Ranbir having an addition of anger to his emotions..

Pallavi, however, not letting them ask anything and started explaing or taunting them..

"Its because of Rhea that you both are here or I would have never let you both in after the way you tampered our image in front of the society.." Pallavi goes on with her lectures on Rhea's greatness while she continues taunting Pranbir..

It took atleast ten-twenty minutes before she was done or rather interrupted by her favorite Rhea..

"Aunty please.. Lets not talk about the past.." Rhea comes in front.. "Please accept them back.. I and Sid are married and we don't want to start our married life by keeping Ranbir and Prachi away from their family.." As Rhea completed Prachi looked shocked and Ranbir didn't even resisted rolling his eyes..

"See you both are so lucky.. She still thinks about your betterment after everthing you have done with her.."

Ranbir wanted to laugh.. After what they did to her..

Can they even try to listen to the other side of the story rather than jumpling to meaningless and stupid conclusions..

Well they already know the answer to that..