° • ☆ 16 ☆ • °

Hello friends

Hello friends

This is the next part

This chapter is by RameshParab

Hope you like it.

ooOOoo

The entire AR family except for Pragya, are gathered in the living room for breakfast. They all were having conversation about random things.

"Where is Pragya?" Sarla asks as she looked around.

"Actually she got a phone call from office. Don't worry. She is coming soon." Vansh tells her.. Sarla nods passing him a smile. They continued the breakfast.

"I can't believe it.. You have done

Pragya arrived there after few minutes and took her place next to Vansh.. She wished everyone..

They only begin to talking to each other when they heard the cries of two babies.. The Khanna's, Pranbir, Preeta, Srishti, Rishab and Sarla were confused while the the other Arora's and Raisingania's become worried.

The nanny soon came there with Arya and Aarohi. They both were crying loudly.

Everyone who don't know about them were confused. Pragya and Vansh gets up from their seat.. Pragya quickly goes to her two daughters and tries to calm them down.. Sarla, Preeta and all who were still unaware about Arya and Aarohi became more confused seeing Pragya who took both the babies to stop their crying..

Preeta looks at the ARs "what's going on? Who are these two babies and why is Pragya di taking care of them?" Preeta asks confused.. They all looks worried.. Vansh looks at Sarla and all before looking at Pragya and their daughters.

"They both are Arya and Aarohi.. Maa and Vansh papa's twin daughters." Kiara reveals to them the whole truth.

They all gets shocked listening Kiara..

"What? Vansh and Pragya's daughters.." Sarla says shocked at the revelation.. She looks at Pragya who was taking care of the kids.

"Sarla Pragya will tell you everything don't worry." Sushma says..