° • ☆ S E V E N ☆ • °

Hello Friends

Hello Friends

Here is the next chapter

° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • °

Preeta and Srishti handed the script to Prachi and explained her everything.. Srishti taught her some basic things how she has to act and surprisingly she was able to act really good for a new comer..

Well Virat has given her and Sahana many acting lessons.. He is a famous actor and has loved teaching Prachi and Sahana.. He has talked to Pragya about their acting future but out of fear, Pragya has refused..

"Well done Prachi.. You have performed like a natural.. No one can say you are a beginner.." Preeta complemented surprised.. Prachi has performed all her scenes and it seems all of them are impressed.. They all gave her a round of applause..

Prachi blushes.. "Thank you masi.. Well Viraat uncle have taught me and Sahana before.."

Preeta's eyes widened.. "Viraat.."

"Yes Preeta, he is Vansh's brother.. Pragya's childhood friend.." Sarla reveled..

"Oh.. Means di can get me his autograph.." Srishti says excitedly.. Preeta shakes his head..

Prachi and Sahana have become emotional listening Pragya's name..

"Prachi, Sahana where is Pragya?" Sarla asked curious to know about her location.. Prachi and Sahana looks a little worried "I wanted too ask yesterday but then thought to ask today.. Where is she?"

"Actually we don't know where she is?" Sahana revealed the entire truth, everything that happened before and after two years..

They got angry at Mehra's but decided to control their anger in front of the kids..

"These Mehras.. No that Alia.. She'll never change.." Srishti crused..

Preeta kicks her leg.. "Ouch.. di" Srishti looks at her.. Preeta signals her with her eyes not to say anything in front of kids..