° • ☆ T R U S T ☆ • °

Hello friends,

This is the next part..

This chapter and many dialogues are given by RameshParab

° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • °

Ranbir's Pov,

Ranbir was driving to Khanna mansion - that's the only place where Prachi could be right now.. - whiles all the memories of past few minutes are playing in his mind.. He wasn't much surprised by Rhea and her Buji but what his own family did with his wife has left him heartbroken.. He was surprised by how easily they accepted Rhea, and on their instance called his and Prachi back even if it was for their own benefit but still they did and now threw his wife Prachi and their own son Sid for Rhea..

Its funny, isn't it.. They refused to accept him and Prachi when they both married.. He do understand the circumstances weren't that favorable but two years is enough to at least try to understand. Its unfair.. He feels getting surrounded by jealousy and anger. Had this though never occurred to them even for once that they might be right..

He chuckles sadly..

He is honestly scared.. How will he face Prachi.. What will he answer to her grandmother and her aunts.. What will he say to Aryan and Sunny.. Will they understand him..

He reached the Khanna Mansion after sometime. He looked at the front gates and sighs nervously..

Ranbir's Pov ends..

At Kohli Mansion,

At Kohli mansion, everyone is stunned by who how Ranbir behaved with them.. They thought Ranbir will support them but he loves Prachi a lot.. He knows how she has supported them and in those two years..

"How can Ranbir still support that Prachi? I can't believe it.." Aliya says angrily..

"You are right Aliya.. God knows what black magic Prachi has done on Ranbir.." Tanu says..

"Buji" Rhea says signally to Abhi..

Abhi is silent and lost.. His past is revolving in his head.. His face is filled with pain.. He has truly failed his duties towards Pragya, the woman whom he lost but couldn't trust and supports.., the same woman who has helped him time and again.. She has proved her love to him multiple times and always stood by his side through thick and thin no matter how worse the situation has been and in that she has never cared about her happiness.. She has always kept him above herself.. She has risked her happiness, her self respect even her life for him him.. She fulfilled all her responsibilities but he couldn't..

After Ranbir leaves Kohli Mansion, Abhi is devastated.. No matter how angry he is with Prachi and Ranbir, he cannot deny Ranbir's accusations neither can he defend himself about how he has behaved with Pragya.. Everything Ranbir has said is revoling around his head..

He finally couldn't take anymore and falls down on his knees..

Everyone gets shocked seeing Abhi's state..

Everyone rushed to him and tried to calm him down..

"Abhi please don't take Ranbir's words to your heart.. He said all that in anger.." Grandmother says..

"Yes Abhi.. please don't feel upset.. Ranbir will regret what he said later.." Pallavi says..

"What he said is true.." Abhi says in a heart broken voice... leaving everyone shocked..