° • ☆ O N E ☆ • °

♡♡ HELLO FRIENDS ♡♡

♡♡ HELLO FRIENDS ♡♡

Here is the first part of this book..
Hope you all like it.

° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • °

It was a beautiful shining night..

In a beautiful mansion which was dressed like a bride, a big function was held to celebrate the success of one of the most powerful businesswoman's daughter who has managed to establish her own name as The Devil Queen in the world.

All the people present are congratulating her mother and are asking about her..

"Congratulations.."

"Thank you so much" She says smilingly..

"Where is your daughter? She isn't seen anywhere.."

"She'll joining us soon.. You all enjoy the party.."

Her mother smilingly replies them as she eagerly waits for her daughter..

All of them present are very excited to meet her.. No one has ever seen her till the award function.. People only know her as the Queen of the business world.. She came here new but within a span of two years, she has shaken the entire business world..

Her mother has started becoming worried.. Its been almost more than an hour since the party started but there is no news of her.. Becoming slightly worried, she decides calling her.. She searches for her mobile in purse and takes out to call her.. Just then a felt a known presence behind her.. She turns back..

An elegant lady walks inside the hall with full attitude and grace dressed in a red sparkling mermaid lace gown, looking like a queen, small diamond earrings and an expensive antique bracelet in her left hand, a smirk dancing across her face..

Her Devil like aura was magnetic to all the people. All of their attention is shifted to her the moment she stepped her foot inside..

 All of their attention is shifted to her the moment she stepped her foot inside

She comes towards her mother..

"Pragya"

Yes, the woman is Pragya..