° • ☆ E L E V E N ☆ • °

Hello Friends

This is part eleven.

oOoOoOo

"Prachi"

Ranbir calls out her name hurriedly as soon as he enters the Kohli mansion.. His voice filled with panic.., His face occupied with a worried look..

"Ranbir" Pallavi comes running towards him followed by Rhea, Aliya, Dida and Vikram..

"Mom where is Prachi" Ranbir asks impatiently..

Pallavi looked at him with an expression hearing Prachi's name..

Rhea and Aliya smirked mentally.. They have already send the pictures of Prachi and Sid to Ranbir and were sure that now she will be surely out of his life.. (After all her great aunt have so much experience on these things..)

Vikram and Dida were tensed.. They know how much Pallavi dislikes Prachi and were scared how she is going to reveal that awful incident..

Pallavi replied angrily..

"Ranbir, Prachi has betrayed you.. That's why we have thrown her out of our house.."

Vikram and Dida's faces were occupied with a sad and worried expression..

Ranbir looked at her shocked.. "No!!" He uttered..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Prachi and Sahana goes inside Pragya's room..

"Mom" Prachi says emotionally..

"Prachi, Sahana" Pragya says looking at both of them with a huge smile on her face.. "Come inside.." Pragya says..

Prachi and Sahana both goes inside and sits in front of Pragya..

"What happened are you both not going for your movie plan with Aryan.."

"Mom, we have canceled it.." Sahana informed.. "We'll go another time.. Right now we both want to spend time with you.."

"Good idea.. I also wanted to spend time you both.." Pragya says..

"Mom, I want to talk to you about something.." Prachi says nervously.. Sahana also added "And mom

"Yeah ask" Pragya says..

"Mom where were you and please don't say you'll tell on right time.."

"Haan mom please.." Sahana adds also curious to know the truth..

Pragya becomes worried.. She taken in a deep breath and replies "Okay.."

She looks at both Prachi and Sahana "Acutally.. I was injured.." Pragya started..

Prachi holds Sahana's hand..

"Maa what happened with you?"

"Well after your and Ranbir's marriage when Abhishiek Prem Mehra broken all his ties with me I become extremelly depressed.." Pragya says as those memories flashes in front of her like a film.... She controlled her emotions somehow and continued..

"I was getting treated.. there I met Maa, Amba maa and Vansh and all.. They helped me a lot in getting better.. Kiara, Maya and Isha were also there working in their respective offices.. We all have an emotional reunion and they made me agree to stay with them till the time I become healthy again.. They started looking after me.. As time passes my condition started improving and after I become completely fit and healthy, I went home with maa.. I wanted to come back to you both but maa stopped me.. Maa needed help in handling her business.. They asked me to stay there longer till the time everything is settled.. I couldn't deny it.. As it is we rarely met after we all came her in Delhi...