° • ☆ T W O ☆ • °

♡♡ HELLO FRIENDS ♡♡

♡♡ HELLO FRIENDS ♡♡

Here is the next part.. Please share your views..

° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • °

Next morning,

At Arora mansion,

The morning sun rays breaks into the room disturbing Pragya's sleep.. Her face twists before she opens her eyes to the surprise that has been awaiting her for hours..

She yawns and stretches her arms out..

She rubs her eyes and sits straight on her bed.

Her entire room was decorated with roses, soft toys and hearts.. There were also many gifts and greeting cards..

A genuine smile played on Pragys's lips. She knows who has arranged this surprise for her.. He is the only one who can come in her room without her permission..

Removing the quilt she gets up from the bed and looks around the room.. There was no clue of the pieces of vase she has broken last night in rage..

He must have got it cleaned up.. Pragya thinks to herself..

She again looks around goes towards the gift..

She traces the teddies with her fingers smilingly...

She picks up one of a card.. It said

"Keep smiling..

Your smiles makes my every day more beautiful and livable.."

There was also a letter...

"Dear Gharwali/wife,

I know I couldn't attend your award function.. and I'm really sorry.

You have no idea how much I wanted to... but don't worry I know how to make it up to my gharwali..

And please gharwali don't get so angry and if you do and start breaking things... then please get the room cleaned before you step on any glass pieces...

Take care of yourself..

I'll come back soon..

Your  handsome husband

Vansh."

Pragya smiles brightly and shakes her head..

"I'll not forgive you so easily Mr. Vansh for missing my award function.. Afterall I'm the wife of the most ziddi man on Earth.. Lets see who will win.."

Pragya says to herself smirking..

.

.