° • ☆ T E N ☆ • °

Hello Friends

This is part ten.

oOoOoOo

"Prachi... My daughter" Pragya cries overwhelmed by emotions... She closes her eyes as she hugs her more tightly...

"Mumma... I missed you so much... Never leave me again.." Prachi says emotionally, sobbing in her mothers' arms in happiness... All of her problems and memories of a few hours before were forgotten...

Pragya breaks the hugs and looks at her.. Her face breaks into a big smile.. She cups her face as she looks at Prachi's face.. Crying in happiness as she is finally with her mother.. Pragya kisses her face then looks at her..

"Mumma, where were you for so long? We all have been so worried for you every possible place where you could be but couldn't find you.. Where were you mumma? Why were you away from us?" Prachi asks sobbing..

Pragya looks at her in pain.. Tears flows from her eyes..

"I'm sorry Prachi.. I'm really sorry but trust me.. It wasn't easy for me but I had no other option.. Trust me beta, there wasn't a single day where I haven't missed you and Sahana.. How much I have waited to meet you both?" Pragya explained...

"Mumma.." Sahana says behind Prachi emotionally..

Pragya looks at her emotionally.. She spreads her arm.. Sahana immediately comes towards her and hugs her and Prachi tightly..

Pragya breaks the hug and cups her face and kisses her..

Whole Arora and Khanna family witnesses the scene and are smiling emotionally..

"Mumma, I'm so sorry.. Prachi always said that you are fine.. You can never leave us.. I had hope in my heart, but it started getting weaker when we couldn't find you anywhere.. I'm so sorry, mumma.. I didn't believe in Prachi when you went missing.. I'm so sorry, Prachi.. I'm really sorry.."

"Shushhh....." Pragya hits her head playfully.. "Don't say that.. It wasn't your fault.. I know how difficult things would have for you all.. So don't say sorry.." Pragya hugs her saying this..

Prachi smiles seeing them...

Sahana looked at Prachi and her face twists into regret remembering the past two years..

"Prachi, I--" Prachi interrupts her..

"Chup.. Maa said na.. There is no need for this melodrama.. As it is, you are a drama queen" She chuckles..

"Pragya" Pragya gets taken aback listening to the voice, her face filled with emotions.. she looks at the owner of the voice.. She has missed her so much..

"Maa" Pragya's voice was barely a whisper..

Sarla looked her emotionally.. Tears formed in her eyes.. She walks towards Pragya fastly.. Pragya runs to her and they both hug each other tightly..

"Pragya.." Sarla cries.. "Pragya, I missed you so much.. Where were you?"

"I missed you too maa.. I'm so sorry.." They breaks their hug..

"Maa, I'm sorry but I promise, I'll never leave you again.."

"I'll never let you.." Sarla says cupping her face.. Pragya lets out a small laugh, nodding her head..