° • ☆ 12 ☆ • °

Hello friends

This is the next part

This chapter and many dialogues are given by RameshParab

° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • °

The episode starts in the Kohli mansion where everyone is standing shocked..

Ranbir has completely refused to believe that Prachi could ever betray him.. A small smile played on his lips with some tears formed in his eyes..

All Mehras and Kohlis are shocked especially Aliya and Rhea..

Pallavi comes to Ranbir and holds his shoulder.. Ranbir, who was lost till now, looked at his mother..

"Ranbir are you in your senses? Didn't you hear what we said?" Pallavi questioned angry and worried for Ranbir..

"Mom I heard everything and I have seen everything.. But I don't trust that.. I trust Prachi.. I have stayed with her.. I know how she is.. She supported me and helped me in all possible ways she could even before our marriage.. After marriage she has stayed with me, supported me in fulfilling my dreams, trusted me blindly.. I know her.."

Mehras and Kohlis are stunned listening Ranbir.. Dida, Dasi and Vikram are smiling.. They are happy that Ranbir believed Prachi..

Aliya was fuming in anger... Rhea was upset..

"Ranbir how can you believe Prachi?" Aliya asked..

"Yes, Ranbir.. Even after seeing all the proofs how can you still believe her.."

Mehras and Kohli continue asking Ranbir why he is trusting Prachi even s cheated on him..

Ranbir finally answered...

"Prachi and I can never betray each other.. The love we have for each other isn't fake.. we both truly love each other.. Unlike some people who claims to love their wife but, in reality they never loved their wife.." Ranbir said this eyeing Abhi..

Ranbir continued "We never questioned our love for each other unlike some people who always questioned in their wife's love.."

"We never asked each other to prove our love for each other unlike some people who always asksd their wife to prove their love to their husband.. But, when it comes to their husband, their husband never proved their love for their wife.. We never broke our vows while marrying each other nor did we broke any of our promises to each other unlike some people who has always broke their vows which they made to their wife during their marriage as well as broke their all promises they made to their wife..."

Ranbir said that " Prachi and me trusts each other completely.. We won't question each other unlike some people who always boasts about trusting their wife more than themselves but when the time comes to trust their wife they never trusted her.."

Everyone was shocked listening Ranbir.. Especially when he indirectly indicates to the man whom he repectsd and loved so much all his life..

Abhi felt heartbroken and insulted.. Listening all these things from Ranbir whom he considered as his son truly hurted him.. But he can't deny what he said.. He is right.. He has failed in his duties...

Rhea gets angry seeing Abhi so broken... She looked at Ranbir angrily...

Dida, Daasi and Vikram smiled hearing Ranbir's words and are happy for Ranbir..

Vikram and dida are feeling proud on Ranbir seeing how matured he has become after Prachi entered his life..

But this was not the same with rest of the Mehras and Kohlis..

Rhea angrily comes in front of Ranbir and holds his collar..

"Ranbir how can you say such things about dad.. He always treated you like a son.. How can you call his in such ways... Have you forgotten everything.. How can you say these things about him for Prachi.."

Ranbir removed her hands from his collar and looked at her without any emotions..

"I still love him and trust him like before Rhea.. But I also love and trust wife.. I wish he could trust his wife and daughter as well.. One day when the truth will be out you all will regret for not trusting Prachi.. Relations are based on trust and love.. Please all of you trust us not someone else.. We are your family.." Ranbir says..

"I trust you Ranbir.. And I trust Prachi.. I know she is innocent.. I will appologise to her when I'll meet her.." Dida says..

Vikram and Daasi also joined her...

"Yes Ranbir.. She is our family.. We are sorry for what happened.."

Ranbir smiled seeing their love and trust.. While others are shocked..

Seeing the situation getting out of the hand Aliya gets worried.. She don't know what to do.. She looked at Tanu who is also confused..

Ranbir turned his head towards Rhea.. Before he could say anything she says " Ranbir, Prachi has cheated on you.. How can you accuse us and still trust Prachi when all proofs are infornt of you.. Can't you see what is happening.. How can you trust Prachi over your own family.."

She continued her drama...

Ranbir could no longer take it..

"Shut up Rhea.. I'm sick of all this now.. I've not forgotten all your deeds you did till marriage.." Ranbir says..

Rhea grew panicked hearing this. She gets frightened just like Aliya and Tanu..

Abhi gets angry... He comes forward and says.. "Enough Ranbir.. Don't blame Rhea for saving Prachi.."

Ranbir gets shocked listening Abhi..

"I'm not accusing her chief.. I'm only telling the truth.. What she has done with her own sister is unforgivable.. Still Prachi has forgiven her because she is her sister.. She respected her relation but Rhea has never accepted her sister.."

"Ranbir, don't blame Rhea.. She is innocent.. How can you accuse her wrongly.."

The drama of MK's goes on for quite some time... and when Ranbir finally become fed up of the drama he goes inside to pack his luggage..

He comes back to the living room with his entire luggage..

"Ranbir what is this luggage.." What are you doing?" Pallavi asked..

"I'm going.." Ranbir says walking towards door..

All of them are shocked.. They goes after Ranbir to stop him..

"Ranbir where are you going?"

"I'm going back to Khanna mansion.." Ranbir replied..

They are shocked..

"Ranbir please.. don't leave us.." Pallavi says..

Ranbir feels hurt seeing her mother like this.. Tears flows from his eyes.. He didn't stop.. He made a promise that he'll come back with Prachi to live peacefully with his parents when they will accept them completely..

They all tried to stop him except Dida, Daasi and Vikram.. They wanted to but didn't.. Ranbir has also signaled them that he'll be fine..

He goes outside and keeps his luggage in car and drives to Khanna mansion..

° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • °