° • ☆ 18 ☆ • °

Rhea walks on the empty road with a pained expression. The confrontation with Pragya, her mother, left Rhea heartbroken and in dispair. She cries uncontrollably as the memories of her past flooded her mind and she utterly ashamed of herself. The guilt of her actions were dangerously heavy.

Her Aliya buji's hatered, Tanu's selfishness, her father and her family's silence and above all her own actions have severe every tie with Pragya. The hope of everything ever getting back to normal was drawned in the bottom of the sea.

Why her family never stopped this disaster from happening? Why they didn't stop her mother Pragya from leaving the house with her twin? Didn't they think once where Pragya will go with a baby. Or may be Rhea already knows the answer of her questions. They all except dasi, Purab, her father hated her mother Pragya.

But what shocked her the most and hurts her to no end that even her father never supported her mother. Why did her father never tell his daughter the truth about her mother? Why he turned a blind eye to the injustice that was going on to her mother and his wife, Pragai, in that house in Pragya's absence?

Why her father never stopped Aliya from manipulating his own daughter again her very own mother and her sister escapes her understanding.

After what left like an eternity, a taxi finally arrives and Rhea takes taxi to MK mansion which is her childhood home and also her in law's house/sasural now due to MK's partnership. She bits her lips thinking what her husband might be doing right now. He is probably being blamed and insulted because of the great master plan his own wife has crafted against him and her own sister in desperate attempts of winning over Ranbir who is not not only her sister's husband and She regrets marrying Siddharth and using him for her own gain. He loved her, respected her gave her all the happiness which any girl would dream of but she was too blind by her obsession with Ranbir to see the gem she has got as her husband. The very gem she lost due to her own stupidity. She has practically destroyed his life for her own selfishness.

Rhea promises herself to correct the mistake she made. She may not be able to undo the harm she has caused but she could atleast try to return him his self respect and position in his family.

Rhea reached MK mansion. She looked at it emotionally longer than necessary as if trying. This might be the last time she'll be here. She don't think anyone will forgive her after the truth of her deeds. But still she is determined the truth now no matter the consequences. Anything could be better than seeing her mother's disappointment and hatered for her own daughter.

Rhea sighs looking one last time at MK mansion before she goes inside MK mansion.

Once inside, Rhea gazes around to see if anyone is there. There was a strange silence that was unsettling.

"Dad, dasi.." Rhea calls them out hastily...

Her family, Mehras and her in laws, comes out running hearing Rhea's voice.

They all looked at Rhea with relief and happiness that she finally comes back safe and sound.

Her father Abhi comes infront of Rhea with a pained expression. Abhi holds her arm and her cheek and looked at her with so many emotions. Rhea knows her father loved her, her mother and her sister even though he never stood up for Pragya and Prachi.

"Rhea!!!" Dasi says seeing Rhea.

"Rhea where were you? Do hou know how worried your father and we all were for you"

"Rhea, I'm so sorry for not being able to tell you the truth about your mom before. I was angry and scared if you started hating me. I'm sorry Rhea... I.. I know, I have made a mistake but please don't hate me.."