° • ☆ F I V E ☆ • °

♡♡ HELLO FRIENDS ♡♡

♡♡ HELLO FRIENDS ♡♡

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you all..

Here is the next part.. Hope you all like it.

° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • ° • ☆ • °

"Vansh" Pragya mutters emotionally.. The words felt nothing more than a whisper. Few tears brim in her eyes and a warm smile spread on her lips after seeing the love of her life, her husband... Her eyes finally absoring the image of her handsome husband infront of her.

Vansh smiles widely seeing his family.. Amrit and Mohit also comes inside..

"My queen" Vansh says equally emotionally as Pragya and others..

Pragya runs towards him excitedly and takes him in a tight hug..

"Vansh... I missed you so much.." Pragya hugs him so tightly out of excitement and longingness while Vansh finds it difficult in breathing..

"Gharwali... Air... space.. Please.." Vansh tries making some coherent sentences as tries to intake as much air as he can in his lungs..

Pragya bits her tongue and let go of him.. She looks at him with an appologitic expression.. holding her ears and says "Sorry.."

Vansh frowns as his face twists into a dramatic angry expression..

"What is this Gharwali!! You stayed away from me for just a few days and forget all our rules... Not fair.. Seriously not fair.." Vansh expresses his anger Dramatically..

Pragya rolls her eyes and fixes him a glare " Stop your drama.."

Vansh gulps before passing her a romantic look "just joking Gharwali.."

"Vansh.." Amba speaks his name..

Vansh and Pragya turned towards her..

"Mom" Vansh says emotionally..

Pragya smiles and places her hand on his arm..

Amba comes towards him.. happiness is evident all over her face..