Chapter 4: Pool

Yamagod POV

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHH

Today's the day baby!!!

Thank god I have Average-kun, or else I would've missed out on a golden opportunity. I was planning on skipping class again today to *ahem* borrow some more points from my loving senpais but once I heard that we were going swimming, I just couldn't miss out.

Of course, none of my classmates even cared about the fact that I had skipped classes for nearly three weeks now, they were all still on cloud nine drooling over their lucrative amount of points. Oh, I pity these mere mortals.

"Yo, Yamauchi, who do you think has the biggest assets?" Ike asked, Miyamoto and Hondo trailing behind him.

Oh boy. I had heard from the girls that these three had been dubbed the "Three Pervateers". Although Anger Issues-kun hung out with them from time to time, he had decided not to involve himself in their shenanigans. Hmm, it seems that he has made a wise choice for once to not make an enemy out of the man, the myth, THE YAMAGOD.

"I'm not sure," I replied, before beelining for the girls.

"OHHHHHH MY, LADIES!! I bring terrible news! I have heard that Pervert-kun 1,2, and 3 are planning on spying on you during the swimming session. But fear not! I, the Yamagod, will protect all of you at all costs!"

I was expecting cheers, shouts, screams, professions of love, fainting, lots of "kyaaaaa, you're so cool!", and clapping when I stated this. But, all I got was some weird looks and a lot of hateful stares from the perverts. People these days, I honestly can't understand them. Well, since none of them asked to go out with me, I suppose that I won't be lending them a hand then.

~Timeskip~

In the locker room, all the boys were placing bets on the girls. Honestly, if you want a girlfriend that bad, then get one. But then again, you probably have a better chance at making a rocketship to Saturn than that.

I was changing next to my best bud, Kiyotaka Average-kun. Technically, he hadn't permitted me to use his first name, but I know that I am too great to have to even ask. But just in case, I decided to.

"Yo, Average-kun."

"Yes?"

"Can I call you by your first name?"

"Uhh, sure, I guess."

"Sick. Also, if you go all out during our swimming session today, I'll give you a shit ton of points."

"How many we talking?"

"Hmmm, let's say, 5 million. That good?"

"Ok fine, deal."

"Alright, but you better not hold back even in the slightest."

"I know, I know."

"Whoa! Yamauchi-kun, do you work out?" Anger Issues-kun asked.

"Of course, although someone like me doesn't even need to work out to maintain this pristine figure, I do so as a hobby," I replied, flexing my 10-pack abs. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a lot of the boys glaring at me with annoyance.

"Damn, well then, let's see who can swim faster!"

"No need, the outcome has already been decided."

And with that, I walked out of the locker room, having finished changing. Kiyotaka-kun followed soon after.

~Timeskip~

After that snoozefest of a girl's race, I sat next to Kiyotaka-kun as we waited for our heats to begin. Despite him claiming that he didn't work out, he had an extremely well-built body, one that might even match Koenji's.