Arc 2 Chapter 6: Asserting Dominance

Yamagod POV

I checked my surroundings, making sure that there were no cameras in sight. The sun had begun to set, leaving long shadows on the dark orange pavement. Behind me, I felt a sharp gaze prodding my back, a scowl probably to match.

"How much further?"

"Just keep following me. Can't risk this conversation being leaked."

"I want to warn you again, Yamauchi-kun. If this turns out to be some funny prank, then..."

"..." I stayed silent, too lazy to respond to her words. Normally, I would've put her in her place right then and there. But today was special. My eyes narrowed and I felt my lips curling upwards in anticipation for what was to come.

Upon reaching the alleyway, I reached into my pocket to pull out a pair of blue latex gloves I had taken from the science lab. Then, facing away, to ensure that Ego-chan didn't see, I slipped the gloves onto my hands.

"Thank you so much for waiting, Horikita-san. I'll tell you what your precious Onii-san has to say."

Kushida POV

What was this goddamn situation!? First Yamauchi leaves with Horikita after dropping the bombshell of a sentence in that annoying voice of his: "Oh, sorry guys, I forgot to tell you this, but Sakura Airi is the witness we were looking for."

Like why the hell would you make us spend all that time looking for a witness when you already found them yourself?

Now, I was stuck babysitting the rest of these losers while we waited for Yamauchi and Bitch's return. Hirata suggested we play cards to pass the time, so of course, I, the loving angel, had to play along. We had already played 10 FUCKING ROUNDS of poker. Just when I was about to blow, I felt something vibrate in my pocket. Pulling my phone out, I saw that Yamauchi had sent me a text. After reading it, I jumped for joy internally.

Of course, you just have to go and give me more work to do huh? For once I'm not complaining about it though.

"Guys, we should head back to our dorm rooms." I interrupted.

"Shouldn't we wait for Horikita-san's and Yamauchi-kun's return? I have a lot of questions that I want to ask them, especially Yamauchi-kun" Hirata said.

"Well, I just received a text from Yamauchi-kun saying that they'll be talking for a while so we should just head back. He promised to fill us in tomorrow."

"Then, I suppose we should call it here. We can't force it. I wouldn't want to overstay our visit in Ayanokouji-kun's room either."

Yamagod POV

"So tell me, Yamauchi-kun, what did Onii-sama say?"

"Uhhh, about that... I was just messing with you."

"What!?"

Hearing this, her face turned a marvelous purple, enraged by the fact that I had used her sacred brother's name so casually. I clamped down on my lip, trying my hardest to look stonefaced.

"You.... you...you won't get away with toying with me." She uttered, getting into what appeared to be a martial arts stance. She could just be getting ready to do radio calisthenics though.

"Are you gonna beat me up?"

"Not at all. I'm going to teach you a lesson."

"Well, I hope it's a good one then."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that tonight will be a night you remember for the rest of your life."

Ohhhhhhhh? Could this be!?

Sadly, my fantasies were rudely interrupted by a kick that was sent my way. I dodged it neatly and grabbed her leg, almost snapping it in half like a glowstick out of rage. No one interrupts the thoughts of YAMAGOD. NO ONE.

"Horikita. You. Fucked. Up."

For a moment there, I saw pure horror in her eyes. What a beautiful sight to behold. Then I proceeded to get my daily cardio in while using her as human shot put practice. Gotta practice for the Olympics ya know? After swinging her flailing body around by the leg a few times, I let go, sending her flying into a dumpster tucked in the back of the alley. Before she could react, I sprinted towards the dumpster, grabbed her by her shoe that was sticking out and wiggling, and slammed her on the pavement. Of course, being a gentleman, I made sure to restrain myself so she wouldn't be paralyzed. As much as Horikita Manabu loved me, I suspected that he wouldn't be too pleased if I showed up at his dorm one day wheeling his newly disabled sister in. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she hit the pavement. Then, remembering that there was a hot senpai's number I still needed to get, I began raining down punches on her, hoping to end this as quickly as possible.

"You thought you were soooo smart."

Punch.

"You thought you could beat me."

Punch.

"Even your brother doesn't want to be associated with you."

Punch.

"You're utter trash, Horikita. Why can't you see that? You think you're soooooo brilliant, soooo smart, yet you're always three steps behind me. Hell, you can't even measure up to Gang Leader-kun. Class D is MY throne."

Punch.

"And never forget this: Ayanokouji is mine, not yours."

With these parting remarks, I put an end to her pain with a punch in the face.

Damn, that was fun. Been a while since I beat somebody up.

Kushida POV

Ahhh. Finally this day is over. Tomorrow, I'll have to pretend to be friends with everyone again and talk about who thinks who's cute and all that shit. Hate everything about th...

Rinngggg!

Just as I was about to hop into bed, I heard my phone buzzing. Seriously, who was it that's calling me now?

Groaning, I reached over, to my desk and grabbed my phone. Upon seeing the contact info, I groaned even further, dreading what was to come.