Chapter 6: When Perfect Existence Meets God

Yamagod POV

As I slowly walked toward the park, I contemplated what I should say. I should be careful about my words, as his potential is uncharted territory. But, hey, that's what makes it fun.

~Timeskip~

Reaching the park, I plopped down on a bench from which I could easily spot eavesdroppers. Then, I waited for them to approach.

"My my, I wouldn't have expected to meet you here, Grey Hair-kun."

"Well, I could say the same for you, Koenji-kun. What brings you here?"

"Well, you wouldn't know, but a perfect existence like me looks particularly gorgeous when basking in the afternoon sun from the bench you are currently residing on."

Ok, what kind of excuse is that? Then again, this is "Mr. Perfect Existence-kun" so I can never be 100% certain.

"So that's why you're here?"

"Precisely."

"Then I'll be going. Enjoy."

Just as I stood up to leave, I felt a gust of wind blast toward my face. Ducking just in the nick of time, I looked up to see Perfect Existence-kun's fist in the exact spot my face was a moment ago. He smirked, then proceed to follow up with an uppercut. It was a feint, meant to get me off balance, so he could follow up with another attack. But for him, he miscalculated. That miscalculation being, that he is going against, Yamagod. I side-stepped and quickly launched myself forward to go in for the frontal attack.

We traded blows in rapid succession, neither able to land a hit on the other. After some time, we both froze. Me, with my knee, millimeters away from making him lose his future family, and his fist, millimeters away from right-hooking my face into Narnia. We both smirked, and relaxed our stances, putting a bit of space between us.

"Well, as expected of the self-proclaimed god."

"You aren't half bad as well, Perfect Existence-kun."

"Hah! A Perfect Existence like myself knows no limits. I suppose the same could be said for you, with that history of yours."

Hearing this, I immediately froze. Hurriedly, I recomposed myself, but with the way he was smirking, I'm sure he had noticed.

"How do you know about me?"

"Anyone of my status would know about you. Your grandfather was quite the showoff."

"I see. So what do you plan to do with this information?"

If he decided to leak my past, it would be checkmate. If it was someone like Pervert-kun who knew this, I could easily get rid of him. But, this was Koenji, someone who was of equal or similar caliber to Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"Relax, I have no intention of revealing this. After all, if I did, my family would suffer far worse than you."

That was true. If he really did know about my past, and then proceeded to blackmail me with it, his family would face unparalleled retaliation as soon as I graduated.

"Very well then. So, why did you want to meet with me?"

"Well, it seems that you and I have some common interests."

"If you mean not giving a damn about Class 1-D, flexing on everyone and everything, and making more money than Jeff Bezos, you're dead on."

"Ahahahaha! Quite right you are, Cult-kun. Feel free to invite me when you're going to do something interesting. Normally, I don't give people my number, but I suppose you've earned it."