Chapter 10: Midterms (Part 1)

Yamagod POV

As the days went by, Compass-chan, Harem-kun, and Kushida were all desperately trying to get the 4 Idiots to join their study groups. But, after being verbally abused by Compass-chan, they adamantly refused every time.

Finally, on the day before the midterms, I decided to have some fun. After dragging Kushida along to the lunchroom, which garnered bucketloads of jealous glares, doing some business with a third-world upperclassman, I walked up to the podium in Class D just before the end of break.

"Ahem! If I may have your attention please."

Instantly, 38 (minus Perfect Existence-kun who was 'mirin himself again) heads all turned towards me, filled with disgust, hesitation, hate and apathy. Damn, talk about variety.

"What is it, huh? I don't got all day for your crap."

"Shut up, Parasite-chan."

Instantly, her face changed, from smug, egotistical, boss-girl to near mental breakdown. Looks like I was right on the money.

"Now, back to the point of my speech, I would like to inform you rocks that I have just acquired the test answers for our upcoming midterms."

"How?! You expect us to believe that you asshole?"

"Yes."

"Please Ike-kun, I think this is our best bet. But, he's right. How do we know that you're telling the truth Yamauchi-kun?"

Good job Kushida. Thanks for setting the stage.

"Well, you see, due to my inhuman levels of testosterone, I was able to determine that 3 of the questions on the practice exam were hard, at least for you guys. Much harder than the rest. So, I knew something was up. So, I bargained with an upperclassman for the answers to their previous midterms as well as the answers to their practice exam. And what did you know, they were the exact same, word for word."

"Wow."

"Holy crap."

"How's he so smart."

"Tch."

"Kyaaa!"

"What's the catch!?"

Anger-kun, apparently lacking more brain cells than I thought, just had to ask this question.

"Nothing. I just don't want to see anyone fail cause then we wouldn't get any points. And by we, I mean me."

After some more bickering and arguing, everyone reluctantly took one. Well, except for Koenji.

Step 1, complete.

~Timeskip~

It was the day of the exam and everyone was looking confident, laughing and bragging with their friends. Sigh, they don't even remember who gave them the answers in the first place. Whatever, this atmosphere will end soon enough.

Koenji and I strolled down the hall together, inconveniencing everyone because they couldn't get by us. As soon as I entered the door though, everyone turned and stared at me. Was something on my face? Did I forget to wear pants? Did Kiyotaka secretly come into my room at night and shave me bald?

"Umm, Yamauchi-kun..."

"Yes, that is me, bow and state your business."

"Why did you bring a bed with you?"

Seriously, that's what they were staring at? I mean, isn't that something everyone does? Of course, we both chose to carry it with just one arm, to demonstrate our sheer strength. For some reason though, Koenji's bed had a mirror built into it.

"Well, I'd get tired if I had to take the test sitting at my desk."

"A perfect existence like me must take naps to retain my glorious stature and gleam 24/7. A small fry like you wouldn't understand! Normally, I wouldn't sleep in front of guys, but today, I'll make an exception. Consider yourselves lucky."

"Uh, ok?"

"What is this, Yamauchi, Koenji!?" Sensei exclaimed as she arrived at the classroom, waiting at the door as I shoved my bed through. Seriously, I'm going to start a petition to make these doors wider.

"New furniture for your classroom, Sensei. How many points to replace my desk with this and to make it off limits for everyone else?"

"100,000 points. But, be warned, this is a one-time deal."

"Fine with me."

After chucking our desks and chairs out the window, after opening it, of course, we laid down on our respective beds, I set a timer in my brain for two hours, and went to sleep, completely ignoring my classmates' protests and whatnot. Through the din, I heard Kiyotaka quietly sigh.

Two hours later, I woke up, scribbled down enough answers to pass, and handed my papers to Sensei. Koenji was gone, probably waking up and finishing a bit earlier than me and leaving to do whatever he does in his free time. Unsurprisingly, he took his bed with him. Better to be safe than sorry.

Following suit, I grabbed my bed and left, nearly hitting several classmates on the way out.

Tomorrow, things were about to get fun.

AN

Hey guys, sorry for the shorter chapter this time. I've been really busy these past few days so I haven't gotten a chance to really sit down and write. Hopefully, the next chapter will be a longer one.

Stayed tuned and thanks for reading.