Chapter 5: Mock Exam

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

It was after class that I received a message from Yamauchi.

Yamauchi: Yo, Mr. Olympic Swimmer, do you wanna hang out?

Ayanokouji: Uhh, what do you mean by hanging out?

Yamauchi: Bro... are you being serious?

Ayanokouji: Yes, why? Is there something wrong with what I said?

Yamauchi: No, nevermind. I was just asking if you wanted to meet me at Keyaki Mall later today.

Ayanokouji: Sure, what time?

Yamauchi: How about now?

Ayanokouji: That works, I'm heading over now.

Yamauchi: Sweet, see you then.

Yamauchi Haruki. Someone that I had gotten closer to ever since our first encounter. He was someone that I might even call a friend. But, until I find out what his motives are, I must constantly remain wary of his movements. He's someone that definitely could have survived in the White Room, someone that would have been able to make a name for himself as a masterpiece of that place. Someone, that might be able to fulfill my dearest wish. I sincerely look forward to the day that happens.

Yamagod POV

Sitting on a bench by the entrance of Keyaki Mall, I reviewed all of the things that happened in the past few weeks.

Firstly, I had to give Kiyotaka 5 million of my points since I lost the race to him. But, I have deemed that I am still worthy of the title Yamagod because he is a monster, not a god.

Secondly, the attention I got from the swimming session was great at first but it got annoying real quickly. First, it was Uggo-chan gluing herself to me every second she saw me. Who does she think she is, honestly? If she gave me a new pair of eyes, I would consider dating her.

Then, there was Stalker-chan. God damn, she was annoying. Like, if you're going to revel in my beauty, then be up-front about it. No need to stalk me from afar. Plus, she thinks she's sooo good at stalking or whatever, which is absurd, she can never compare to the Yamagod. I gotta deal with her soon or else my grey hair is gonna go white.

Lastly, a buncha students from the other classes started trying to get close to me. I didn't push them away, especially since some of them were hot girls, but I wish the guys didn't keep approaching me. Especially Snake-kun. Like my guy, I'm sorry, but I don't swing that way.

I had noticed that Kiyotaka was met with a similar fate, but due to his potato-level social skills, they all soon lost interest.

Blonde-kun, well, no one bothered talking to him.

Tap.

Breaking out of my thoughts, I looked over my shoulder, finding Kiyotaka there, face apathetic as usual.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing much, just thinking over some things."

"Ok, so where do you wanna go?"

"You wanna head over to the Karaoke place?"

"Uhh sure, but I've never sung in my life before."

"Don't worry, you don't have to sing. We're just going there to hang out."

And with that, we headed over to the Karaoke place. After heading into our room and ordering drinks, I decided to get down to business.

"So, Kiyotaka, what do you think of this school?"