chapter¹⁴

be our guest!

be our guest!

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

11:50 AM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

it's family day in auradon and ben, y/n and some other ak's are singing to brighten to mood.

"ma chere mademoiselle," ben sings, turning around as y/n does the same. "it is with the deepest pride,"

"and greatest pleasure," y/n sings, her and ben walking between the ak's who are doing acapella. "that we welcome you tonight!"

"and now we invite you to relax," ben sings, him and y/n shaking hands with some of the students. "let us pull up a chair. as the dining room, proudly presents - your dinner!" everyone dances at the song.

"be our guest! be our guest!" the ak's sings, bopping up and down to the music. "put our service to the test. tie you napkin 'round your neck cherie,"

"ha ha," ben sings, waving to the auradonians. 

"and we'll provide the rest,"

"that's right," y/n signs, throwing her napkin which was on her arm, towards some boys who fight to get it. 

"soup du jour, hot-"

"uh huh,"

"d'oeuvres,"

"c'mon,"

"why, we only live to serve,"

"woo!"

"try the gray stuff, it's delicious!"

"alright!"

"don't believe me, ask the dishes!"

"yeah!" ben starts. some of the ak male dancers, join ben and y/n at the front. 

"they can sing, sing, sing, they can dance, dance, dance. after all miss, this is france. and a dinner here, is never never second best," they all rap. 

"c'mon!" everyone singing and rapping, throws their blue napkins in the air. 

"go on, unfold your menu," the boys, plus y/n, sing. "go on, take a glance and then you'll-"

"be our guest, be our guest, be our guest. yeah, be our guest guest, yeah yeah!" the dancers dance around, making even else dance with joy. the fairy godmother bumps jane's hip, bumping her into the wall. the vk's dressed in very presentable clothes, look at the dancing in singing from the stairs. "and it's all in perfect taste that you can bet," the singers raise the hands in a fist. "come on and lift your glass! you've won your own free pass!" the singers wave their hands side to side. 

the vk's walk down the stairs right in front of where the ak's are dancing and singing. 

"to be our guest!"

"if you're stressed, it's fine dining we suggest," y/n sings. 

"be our guest, be our guest, be our guest!,

 "yeah, c'mon,"

"be our guest" 

"be our guest, c'mon c'mon!"

"be our guest!" everyone claps as the singers as they bow. even carlos whistle for his...girlfriend? no, they're not in a relationship. well, not yet.