chapter²¹

the coronation p3

the coronation p3

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

03:20 PM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

"it can't be," mal says as everyone gasps. "go away mother,"

maleficent starts to cackle. ben holds his mother as y/n holds hers. 

"she's funny," she snorts, her staff holding her up. "oh. i'm so-you're funny. here. wand me. chop-chop,"

"no!" y/n shouts out. mal throws the wand, to the fairy godmother, disobeying her mother. the fairy godmother catches it easily. she starts to wave her wand.

"bibbidi-bobbidi-"

"boo," maleficent says, lifting up her staff. everyone in the venue freezes, making the vk's look around. no one is moving. no one is speaking. no one is breathing. well, loudly anyway. "sike," maleficent snickers. "ooh," she takes off adam's glasses, biting them. "ooh, in another time, in another time," she puts the glasses back onto his head. "evil like me, don't you want to be mean..." she snatches the wand out of the fairy godmother's frozen hands. "oh, oh no. someone needs to pluck their nose hairs," maleficent puts the wand in the fairy godmother's nostril. 

carlos looks over to y/n, who's frozen and shielding her mother. 

"where shall we begin?" maleficent asks. "i know. why don't we start by getting rid of this?" maleficent points the wans at mal, the ring ben gave her zooming off her, it onto the wand. "perfect fit!"

mal gasps, looking at her hand heart broken. maleficent bends down, trying to get past the fairy godmother. 

"oh, excuse me. pardon me. excuse me. the horns, the horns!"

jay grabs carlos' arm, pulling him back as maleficent walks over to y/n and ben.

"aw...falling in love is weak," maleficent pushes ben's face towards her, messing with his crown. she pushes his face away, walking over to y/n. she squishes y/n's cheeks. "and ridiculous. it's not what you want," she tells her daughter.

"you don't know what i want!" mal shouts out. maleficent looks at her daughter, curiously. "mom, have you ever once asked me what i want? i'm not you,"

"oh obviously," maleficent says. "i've had years and years and years...and years of practice of being evil. you'll get there,"

"no, i will not," mal says, her voice tired of not being heard. "and i really wish that you had never gotten their yourself. love is not weak or ridiculous. it's actually really amazing,"

"i know one thing young lady," maleficent says, glaring at mal. she points the wand at her daughter. "you have no room for love in your life! and i'm talking to you de'vil junior,"