chapter²³

too early for this

too early for this

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

07:30 AM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

y/n opens her eyes at the sound of her phone ringing. she takes the phone from her bedside table. she forces carlos' muscular arm to get off her waist as she throws on one of his hoodies. she unlocks her phone, pressing on the contact.

"hi," y/n whispers, slipping out of the bed. "no, i didn't ask for blue and yellow roses. i asked for purple roses the represent the upcoming lady of the court. there also needs to be green ferns to decorate it and the vase's have to be black-no, why would they be grey? i didn't ask for that, did i?"

carlos wakes up as his girlfriend isn't next to her anymore. he looks to the left, seeing the girl rubbing her tired face with her [weak hand] hand.

"i don't want it blue," a book flies out y/n's bag as well as a dark green pen. the one carlos got for her when she turned seventeen.  "how much? that much, you're kidding, right? you know this is for the king right? do you want to answer to him or would you prefer to answer to me? that's what i thought. lower it by twenty percent and-"

carlos snatches the phone off y/n, making her look at him.

"yes hello? i'm sorry but this is lady y/n bell's assistant. you didn't know she had one? well, now you do. and her opening ours are nine o'clock. goodbye," carlos ends the making y/n give him a thank you kiss. "you okay, babe?"

"i knew being ben's royal advisor would be hard but this?" carlos lifts y/n up and puts her on the bed. "i have no idea how my mama did it, car. i'm scared that i'm doing it wrong,"

"no way," carlos says as he starts to pepper y/n's face with kisses. "you, y/n bell, are a star. you've got this in the bag. i know you do. plus you're wicked smart," y/n puts her hands on carlos' face, going to kiss him but her mother knocks on the door.

bug? are you awake?" carlos scrambles of y/n, behind under the bed. as a whole year has passed in auradon, y/n got her own room as she's the royal advisor. and she needed the space to plan parties and events that mal and ben would go to. she also needed to lot more room just for herself and carlos. the both of them have became inseparable. "bug?"

"mama!" y/n says, closing the dressing gown she has on. she opens the door with a smile on her face. "hi! how are you?"

"i'm good bug," tinkerbell says as she walks into the room. tinkerbell sits down on y/n's bed, making y/n wince. "i was just asking if you wanted to go shopping for your dress later on today?"

"no," y/n hums. "i already give my money to evie so she can do my dress,"

"aw, so no mama daughter bonding time?" tinkerbell asks, patting for y/n to sit next to her. y/n sits down next to her. "i miss you bug,"

"aww mama,"

"you too carlos,"

"shit," y/n and carlos mumble at the same time.