chapter³⁷

sword fight

sword fight

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

12:08 PM, THE ISLE OF THE LOST

mal walks towards uma with the fake wand in her hand, who puts her hand up.

"hold up," she says. she smiles, looking at mal. "too easy. why don't you give it a test drive?" evie and carlos look at each other. "we wanna see it work,"

"you always were quite the drama queen" mal chuckles. y/n hears someone or something breathing heavily so she turns and around. she sees dude. now, all she needs is a way to get mal's attention.

"aw and nothing to big or i'll spilt his fish face," uma smiles, venom behind it. the pirates cheer. mal glances over to ben, who is hanging by a thread. or harry hand, almost dropping him over. mal turns around and y/n motions to dude. mal winks at the fairy with a smile and walk over to dude's direction.

"okay," mal points the wand before him. "although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word," mal waves the wand at him. dude blinks at everyone, making uma suspicious. she glares at mal, ready to drop ben in the sea.

"dude. talk please," y/n whispers, looking around.

"does this vest make me look fat?" dude says, making y/n and carlos want to burst out in laughter. they both picked it out for him. even though y/n was opting for green. the pirates start to cheer. victory was theirs. y/n looks over at dude, winking at him. he continues to talk. "does anyone have some bacon? cookies?"

"give me the wand!" uma demands, putting her hand out.

"give me ben!" mal shouts, mimicking her action. uma looks at mal, before composing herself.

"harry," she waves him over. "bring him over," the pirates shout out at ben as harry brings him over to uma. gil steps up in front of him.

"before you go, tell your mom that gaston says hi," gil tells ben. "and also tell your dad that my dad wishes he finished off your dad when he had the chance," harry pushes ben down, making him kneel before mal. mal looks at him as he looks at her.

"aw," uma pouts. she puts her out for the wand, mal putting her hand for ben to grab. "cut him loose harry,"

harry looks uma, before groaning. 

"i never get to have any fun," he mumbles, before cutting ben leg's loose. ben grabs mal's hand. uma grabs the wand. and they swap things. 

"ben go," mal says, putting her hand on his chest. uma looks back at the four core and the three ak's before, turning to her crew.

"yes!" she laughs aloud, the pirates cheering. "okay! okay! by the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" uma chants, waiting for something to happen. but nothing does. "no!" she screams out, breaking the wand with her knee. "you do not get to win every time!" she shouts out at mal who's trying to push ben away.

jay pushes down a barrel, containing the swords. he distributes them out, y/n throwing one to lonnie. 

"get them!" uma shouts out at her crew. and they listen blindly. carlos aims a smoke bomb at the, blinding them with the colour blue.

"ben!" y/n shouts out, throwing him a sword. he catches it with a gasp. discord and chaos cover the ship and the pirate den. as carlos continues to throw smoke bombs everywhere, the four core and the three ak's grunt, sword fighting with the pirates. y/n sees a pirate about attack carlos so she rolls underneath him, kicks him back in the stomach, disarming them of their sword. she pushes them overboard, making carlos look at his girlfriend with awe.

everyone continues to fight. uma vs mal. ben vs gil. harry vs jay. y/n, evie, carlos and lonnie just have random pirates. 

"amazballs!" dude says, trotting away. the ak's only objective to keep ben safe and make get back to auradon. as the fighting continues, evie puts her hand out to carlos. 

"carlos, smoke bomb!" he throws it towards the blue haired girl and she throws it on the ground. a deep rich blue smoke escaping from it. "let's go!" carlos reaches out for y/n's hand, both of them running through the tunnel. lonnie and jay follow them and evie follows them grabbing ben's wrist. "let's go now. come on,"

mal is the last one to enter and she kicks off the bridge, smirking at uma. uma grits her teeth, glaring at mal. 

"what's my name?" she sings. "what's my name?" she pushes harry back in anger. "say it now!"