chapter⁵³

all together

all together

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

10:09 AM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

walking towards evie's mini castle, carlos keeps looking at y/n and harry. not like harry threatened him or anything. but he thinks that harry is more attractive than he is. 

"i'm not going to leave you for harry," y/n says to him. "he's not my type,"

"how did you know what i was thinking?" carlos chuckles. 

"i'm your girlfriend and you kept looking at him," y/n says, kissing his hand softly. "i are my prince charming remember? i'm not leaving you for anyone," carlos smiles at her with a nod. "well, besides food,"

the door of evie's house open, mal running out towards ben. 

"ben!" she says, jumping into his arms. they both laugh, missing each other. the other vk's hug and fist bump their friends, thankful that they're safe.

"are you okay?" he asks her as they separate. 

"yeah," mal says with a smile. "i'm so much better right now. are you okay?"

"yeah," ben says, coping her. he looks over to uma. "i always knew you's be part of the solution," she smiles at him, rolling her eyes.

"what's this?" mal motions to his chin. 

"oh yeah," ben says, touching his hairy chin. 

"i could get used to this," mal says, touching it.

"you like it?" ben asks her with a chuckle.

"i love this," she says as uma walks over.

"what about those?" she says, motioning at the fangs he's got now.

"oh," he bares his teeth to mal as she looks shocked.

"no," she says, shaking her head.

"i like them," ben smiles, making everyone smile.

"okay, so," mal starts, looking at ben and y/n. "we all think that audrey could be at fairy cottage. we have no idea where it is. did she ever take you there?"

"yup," y/n says, carlos' arm around her waist.

"every fairy godmother's day," ben adds on. "where is fairy godmother when you need her?" everyone looks towards jane.

"i wish i knew," she says, sitting down. "me and n/n have no idea where miss tinkerbell is either,"

"doug, go with jane," ben says to him. "we need to find fairy godmother and miss tinkerbell,"

"they might need some muscle," uma says, looking at them.

"hey," doug pouts, looking at his arms. gil looks at his and looks at up. 

"well, i'll go," he says, eating an orange.

"yeah," y/n nods. "i'm extremely good with that,"

"so am i," doug says, gil putting his arm around him.

"alright," they start to walk away. "let's go jane,"

"okay," she says, before giving y/n a hug.

"be safe, j!"

"i will!"