chapter⁵¹

a sleeping party

a sleeping party

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

09:43 AM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

y/n starts flying through the woods; she remembers jane's party is near the enchanted lake. she has changed her outfit to knee-high black boots, some blue jeans and a green top with green vines scattered all over it.

she lands next to the enchanted lake, closing her wings away, to see pink smoke drifting towards her. she reaches out towards the smoke, noticing the spell. y/n jumps into the water, creating a bubble with her magic, so she does get wet. she looks around to see jane, her cheeks puffed out and her eyes closed. y/n walk with her bubble towards jane and puts her hand on jane's shoulder.

jane opens her blue eyes as y/n pulls her into the bubble. jane gasps her air as y/n rubs her back.

"i t-thought you weren't coming," jane starts with a cough. "but then i saw audrey, and she has the-"

"scepter," y/n says, finishing her sentence. "yes, i know. and the queen's crown as well," y/n raises the bubble, and it pops as both girls are on the rocks near the lake. jane rakes a hand through her brow hair, seeing that it is dry.

"your magic!" jane says, holding y/n's hand as she helps her on the rocks. "how are you feeling?"

"stronger," she says, making her phone appear in thin air. she catches it, walking over the rocks, jane struggling to do the same. "i-" y/n looks around to see everyone about in a peaceful sleep. she walks up to one of them, putting her hand on their shoulder trying to wake them up but they don't. "shit,"

"we've got to call ben," jane says. "we have to call him right now,"

🦋

"hey y/n," ben says as he finally answers the phone call. "how are you feeling?"

"i'm good, benny. i-"

"i'm on my way to the party," ben continues. "my meeting ran long-" jane takes y/n's phone, putting it on speaker. 

"no, no," jane says. "stay where you are, ben! audrey's got the scepter, and everyone's asleep. me and n/n are going to call our parents to see if my mom can get her wand and if miss tinkerbell has some magic left," jane ends the call, both girls looking at each other in determination. they can do this.

"wait where's damien?" y/n asks, looking around for him. "did he not jump in the water with you?"

"no," jane says sadly. "he pushed me in and the smoke already reached him," y/n hugs her friend a hug. 

"don't worry," y/n says. "we'll save him. we'll save everyone,"