chapter³⁵

here

here

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

12:00 PM, THE ISLE OF THE LOST

"i'll get the swords," jay says to lonnie as he closes the door of the limo. 

"okay," she nods, running over to evie and mal.

"lonnie," evie smiles at her. 

"y/n brought me," she says, hugging mal. 

"i'm so glad," mal smiles, squeezing her hand. 

"hi," evie smiles, hugging the brunette. "welcome to the isle. it's good to see you,"

y/n, jay and carlos open the trunk of the limo to see the swords lonnie brought and dude. yes, the dog is in the back of the car.

"and dude," jay says, looking at the dog. 

"i told you to stay," carlos says to the dog.

"i flunked obedience class," the dog says, making y/n chuckle.

"great. and he can still talk," jay says. 

"you're lucky i love you," carlos says. one day he hopes, he could be saying that to y/n as well. one day. "come on," carlos picks up the dog, putting him on the door as y/n closes the trunk of the limo.

four of them walk over to the girls, mal reaching out for the fake wand.

"oo-hear let me see," carlos hands it her as she feels it up. "wow. what a beauty,"

"it's noon," jay says. 

"alright," mal sighs out. "are we ready?"

"yeah," evie raises her hand, revealing the multi-colored paint covered backpack which has the smoke bombs in it.

"let's do this," the six of them walk into the tunnel which y/n and ben looked at a few hours prior. y/n turns around as she feels carlos stop.

"stay," he says, pointing the wand at dude. dude groans out, sitting down. "i mean it," y/n smiles at carlos as he turns around. he puts the wand inside his jacket, huffing out a sigh. he takes y/n's hand and y/n leads the way, following lonnie.

🦋

they all walk out with confidence. everyone looks at them. gil spots them from the post of the ship.

"hey guys?!" he shouts out, holding onto the ropes. "they're here!"