Part 1 - Found.

Y/n pov

I'm sitting in my cell, just me and my cat Alfie.
My cell hasn't changed much, it's still cold, dark and isolated. The only thing remotely different is, I remember. I remember everything.

Normally I'm not allowed to remember. As soon as I wake up they always take my memories from me. But not this time.

I'm not sure how long I've been knocked out for since my last mission. That's what normally happens. I'll have a mission, once it's complete they'll knock me out for a few days, sometimes even weeks. Then they put my back in this cell until I'm needed again.

I can hear some form of noise. It sounds like fighting, but that doesn't make any sense. If there really was a fight happening then surely I would have been ordered to help.

This wasn't the life I wanted. I've never wanted to fight. Especially not for hydra, but I have no choice. They take away my memories every damn time, they put thoughts into my head. Thoughts that aren't mine.

I don't want to fight. I don't want to kill.
I just want to live my life alone. Away from all of this.

Tony Starks pov

We are fighting our way through hydra agents. I mean it was expected since we are trying to take down their base. But that's not the point. We are trying to take down hydra, even if it means one base at a time.

They are keeping something down some stairs, I'm not sure what, but it seems valuable considering hydra agents are doing anything they can to prevent us going down them.

We decided to take down the ones on this floor already before we head downstairs. We need to know what is being hidden down there. It must be a weapon of some form, it is hydra after all, it's definitely not going to be a well decorated cake.

~~~

We managed to take down all the agents on this floor fairly easy and most of the ones guarding the stairs. Apparently it was a good move to eliminate all the agents up top before coming down here as most of them seemed to have gone upstairs to try and defend there prised possession.

Some of the other avengers stayed up top to keep watch and look for any important intel we could use. Some of them stayed by the stairs just incase. I went first down this corridor at the bottom of the stairs.

As I neared the end I found myself looking at a cell.
I walked closer to it and inside I saw none other than the deadly hydra assassin that has managed to go un-captured for years.

How could she be so dangerous ? I mean she's sat there curled up in a ball in the corner of the damp looking cell. Wait a minute... is that a cat cuddled next to her ?

She looks harmless. In fact she looks scared. Scared of what's happened. Scared of what's to come. I instantly feel the need to help this poor girl. Save her.

I sure as hell can't kill her. And I'm not going to leave her to rot in here. I decide to go into her cell. She doesn't look ready to kill. And if she tries, I'm ready to defend.

I find the keys hanging up on the wall a little away from the cell door. Who the hell leaves the keys to a locked door next to the locked door? I grab them and carefully unlock her cell door.

As I open the door and start to walk in she scurries further into the corner of the cell, if that's even possible, and cowers her head under her arm. Her cat immediately getting up and standing just infront of her as if to protect her.

I remove the helmet part of my suit so my face is now showing to this girl. The last thing I want is for her to think I'm a threat. I slowly start walking over to the girl curled in the corner.

I stop as soon as she glances over at me and we make eye contact. Pure fear unmistakably filling her eyes. I see tears forming and her cat walks over to her as what seems to be comfort as she almost instantly puts her shaking hand gently on his little head.

"I'm not going to hurt you" I say in the most calming voice I can find at this moment.