Part 41 - The Big Secret.

I stayed in my bathroom for the rest of the day and the same night. Nobody came to talk to me which I was thankful for. I'm not sure if Bucky told the others what I said but I'm sure they wouldn't want me here if he had.

I'm broken out of my thoughts by a knock of my door followed by one on my bathroom door. "Y/n, it's Tony. I'm not here to talk there's a parcel for you I thought you might want it." Tony informs me.

Parcel? I think to myself confused. I open the bathroom door and peer my head around making sure it's just Tony. When I confirm it is I get the parcel and sit on my bed. Tony follows and sits on the edge with me. I look at the parcel to get an indication of what's inside. I see a tag reading,

Custom : Binx & Toto.

I immediately pull out my phone and text Sam to tell him to come to my room. He doesn't reply but he comes into my room not to long later. Tony stands up as his que to leave. "You can stay" I tell him. He gives me a nod and all three of us sit cross legged on my bed with the parcel in the middle.

I start to open the box pulling on the duct tape holding it together since no one can find keys when you need them. Once I get inside of the box I instantly start laughing. "What is it?" Sam asks. I turn to face him, "remember 'girls night'?" I ask him with a smirk. He nods so I pass him the contents of the box. He also starts laughing.

"What's going on?" Tony asks confused. "When we had a girls night we did online shopping. I don't remember what we ordered but evidently it was this shit" Sam tells him through laughs. "Well, what is it?" Tony asks growing curious. "Hoodies! Mine says Binx and his says Toto!" I tell Tony still laughing at our drunken selves.

We both grab our designated hoodies and throw them on

We both grab our designated hoodies and throw them on. "You two are idiots" Tony tells up with a laugh and a roll of his eyes. We smile at him before sitting in a comfortable silence.

"What did you say to Barnes y/n? Because he's sat downstairs not saying a word looking downright pissed." Tony asks me calmly. I look down and bite my lip before replying. "If I told you, you wouldn't want me here Stark." Is all I say. "Try me" he bites back.

Poor Sam is sat in the middle with his eyes darting between us, all he's missing is the popcorn. "I killed people. People that didn't deserve to be killed." I admit knowing there's no turning back now. "You were under hydras control." Tony tries to reason with me. "Was I?" I ask simply.

I get up and throw some jeans on and change my top before putting my shoes and Binx hoodie back on and leave the room. Both of the men were calling after me but I couldn't deal right now. Sam grabs my arm and pulls me aside. "If you don't wanna talk at least let me come with you." Sam states more than asks. I nod at him before waking away again. Closely followed by Sam.

We get to the garage and Sam tosses me the '67 Chevy Impala keys. We get in the car and drive. We drive for about half an hour getting deeper into the city, I find an open, fun looking bar and pull the car over and get out. "What are we doing here?" Sam asks as we walk inside. "Drinking." I inform him as though it wasn't obvious.