Part 8 - Games Night.

We all got comfortable in our seats, Tony had grabbed some alcohol and Thor brought in some snacks, it confused me a little as we had just eaten dinner but these people were gods and super soldiers so I let it be.

"So what are we playing tonight?" Sam speaks up breaking the silence. "Why don't we play the questions game?" Wanda asks everyone. There were mumbles yeses and nods passed around in agreement. "I agree but Loki, you aren't allowed to ask y/n any questions okay?" Thor adds on. "What how is that fair?" Loki questions. "Because you don't know when to stop Loki" Natasha confirms.

"That's settled then, questions game it is." Wanda exclaimed rather excitedly. I look up at Bucky a little confused as we didn't exactly play games back at hydra, I had no idea of the rules or how to play. Bucky has his flesh arm wrapped around my shoulder and he has a beer in his left, metal hand.

He sees my confusion as he pulls me closer to him slightly "don't worry doll, Wanda will explain to rules and how to play in a minute since she suggested the game" he reassures me. I look at him and give him a thankful smile.

Just as I looked away Wanda spoke up again "most of you know how to play, the rules are pretty simple. We each take it in turns asking someone a question, say for example, if nat asked me a question, after I answer her question I then choose someone else and I ask said person a question." She paused for a moment before continuing, "if you get asked a question that you don't want to answer, you take a drink. You only get one question per turn. Everyone understand?" She finishes as she looks around for anyone who doesn't get it.

It sounds simple enough, I think I understand how to play, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it once we've been playing for a bit. Wanda was met with a bunch of different responses all giving the same answer of yes.

Wanda started with the first question as it was her game. "Peter," Wanda started as Peter looked up at her "did you finally ask that girl out?" She finished with a smug look across her face. Peters face turned a bright shade of red, "y-yeah actually, she said yes" he answered her, still a bright shade of red, he was adorable. He received a few mixed responses like 'awes', 'ooos' and some 'yeses'.

"Okay Peter your turn" Wanda told him. "Okay, um" he started as he looked around the room "y/n" I look up at him hoping he wouldn't ask something too personal. He was shot a few glances by the likes of Nat, Tony and Wanda as if to say 'be careful kid'.

"What's your favourite colour?" He asks me cautiously. I could have sworn I'd heard a few sighs of relief. "Nope, that's way to personal sorry kid" I say and he once again turns red. I let out a small laugh, I seemed to make the others smile at me comment too as they held back laughs of their own. "I'm messing with you. It's y/f/c" he lets out a little laugh of embarrassment.

"Okay y/n , it's your turn. Ask anyone anything you like" Wanda says to me with a friendly smile. I can't help but feel comfortable around her, like I'm actually welcome here. I look around at everyone trying to decide who to pick. My gaze falls upon Nat with her expressions practically matching Wandas. "Nat" I start making direct eye contact with her. "Out of everyone here, who's the best cook?" I finish.

She sighs and looks around before our eyes meet yet again. "Wow y/n, I've just met you and your already trying to get me shot" she laughs. I let our a small giggle of my own. "Hm, I'd have to say Wanda, she sure as hell knows how to cook" Wandas grin spread across her face. "Well screw you Romanoff" I hear Tony shout. Getting some 'yeahs' and some grunts from others in the room. "Sorry guys, she's just a really good cook, and let's face it, she could kill me just by looking at me. I sure ain't getting on her bad side." Nat adds. We all laugh at her.

The game continued for a while, we all had some drinks, not even because we didn't want to answer, we just wanted to drink. I got asked a few more questions like, my favourite book, movie, song, stuff like that.