Chapter 51

When I asked such a question, who said I had lost my memory, it was a natural response.

But the Archduke did not ask me why. He just nodded his head.

"I want to know."

"Your Majesty's life could be in jeopardy, but would you like to know?"

Confusion arose in the dark green eyes as they talked about their lives. Nevertheless, the Archduke answered firmly, as if there was nothing to worry about.

"If you know about Isabelle, you can take anything."

"Then, please write a pledge to keep it a secret."

The Archduke didn't answer right away, as if he was a little perplexed.

He is well aware that he cannot bind the Archduke with an oath that is only a piece of paper.

But even in this way, I wanted to make you feel the weight of this secret.

And I wanted to believe it.

Because Isabel, the jeweler, trusted, and loved so much that I wanted to keep my memories and pass it on to my daughter.

"Oath, let me write it."

The prince's troubles did not last long.

Edwin called Sarah and ordered her to bring her paper and pen.

Moments later, the Archduke wrote and signed an oath to keep it secret, risking his life.

"Can I do this?"

Edwin, who had been handed the oath from the Archduke, looked at it meticulously.

"Trust me for now. Don't forget that Crawford is always watching."

Edwin sent a cold glance to the Archduke.

"It's a promise in my name."

The tone of the tone was strengthened as if it would never be violated.

"Well, you will find out if you watch it."

Despite his sarcastic tone, the Archduke did not express any sympathy. His eyes were only on me.

With eyes mixed with anxiety and anticipation on the one hand.

I made up my mind as I prepared what I was going to say to the Archduke.

"I had the same ring as your majesty, and a man named Isabelle said that I resembled him, so he took control... ... I think it will be money."

"Sure."

"Then my uh... ... Money is probably dead."

In an instant, the archduke's eyes widened greatly.

"Hey, what does that mean? Didn't you say you don't remember?"

"I don't remember. But I don't know that the chances of you being alive are slim."

"Tell me more."

The Archduke leaned his upper body forward and worked.

"First of all, I want you to know that the story I'm going to tell you right now is at stake."

I ate that I had a strong heart, but when I finally revealed my identity, I became nervous.

A feeling of numbness in his fingertips, as he held them together, warmth enveloped them.

It was Edwin.

The strength in the hand that had been holding onto the strong hand was released.

When I looked in front of me with courage, I saw the Archduke staring at me with a firm expression on his face.

Marigold fell into the Yandere's armsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara