Chapter 128

"I see you, the Little Sun of Aserian, His Majesty the Crown Prince."

As expected, the Crown Prince did not turn down Lillian's audience.

"Come on."

The Crown Prince himself got up from his seat and escorted Lilian.

As the two sat facing each other, the attendants came in and served refreshments.

After a while, the servants left and the Crown Prince took a cup of tea and drank tea.

"I have heard of Prince Shabini's trial."

At that relaxed attitude, Lillian felt a little sad.

Now that his father has been convicted and detained, how can he be so carefree?

In fact, when I found out about my father's trial, I naturally thought that the Crown Prince would actively come forward.

He was always a person who recognized his difficulties before he even spoke and comforted them with kindness.

But this is something

The Crown Prince did not take any action until the trial was over.

He didn't even comfort himself. Is that all? Isn't it the first thing he asked for today's meeting?

The more I thought about it, the more sad I felt and the more I felt depressed.

[Lily, you must not resent Your Majesty. Your Highness also has plans. So trust me and wait.]

Had it not been for the words of my father, I might have poured out my resentment towards the Crown Prince right here.

he knows How busy the Crown Prince has been since His Majesty's fall.

The fact that the stability of the empire was threatened because of Duke Crawford.

'If it's the Crown Princess, you should prioritize the safety of the empire rather than the family and deal with it.'

He struggled to endure the emotions that rose up in his chest by exposing himself.

However, as my father had said, I did not intend to wait without hands.

I don't know what the Crown Prince's plan is, but there's nothing wrong with moving it a little bit earlier.

If the father was released, it would have been beneficial to the Crown Prince, because there would be no harm.

Lillian pretended not to know anything and lowered the corners of her eyes.

"Your father has been convicted. I don't know what the hell this is."

Even his trembling voice seemed perfect.

"I can't believe it either. I thought it was just Duke Peyton's misunderstanding... ... ."

"My father would never do that. The oracle has already designated me as the Crown Prince, so there is no reason to act recklessly."

Yeah. Why did your father do that? It would have been oracle done without even trying to bring down Payton.

For a moment I had that thought.

In addition, the resentment against the father who made the crumbs by scraping rose again.

"trust?"

"Yes, the oracle said that the Crown Prince would be my companion."

There was no reason to hide the details of the oracle as the Crown Prince had already promised to welcome him as the Crown Prince.