Chapter 62

"Since there is only one Crown Prince who will succeed to the throne, wouldn't it be natural to come to say hello to His Majesty?"

Genoa smirked at the brazen remark.

Despite the reaction, Methos confidently continued.

"How long will you remain in the shadow of His Majesty the Emperor? Would it be okay for your Majesty's hard work to remain as Your Majesty's achievements?"

He was truly a scoundrel.

The ability to see through and stimulate the opponent's hidden desires was quite good.

Genoa didn't respond in the hopes of seeing how far Methos went.

Nevertheless, Methos did not show any signs of impatience.

The dark pupil, whose insides could not be understood, was only staring at him firmly.

"The destruction of Crawford, I will make it your majesty's work, not your majesty this time."

Methos smiled cunningly as he made an attractive offer.

Genoa burst into laughter.

Isn't that a sweet temptation?

Still, it was about reaching the limit of putting up with my father, who left everything to me and kept nagging me.

what to do anyway. You can't just do a good job for your father.

It didn't take long to make a decision.

"Is there any good way? I think I've already used all the methods I can use."

"Isn't there a method that has not been used yet among the proven methods?"

"Will it work again this time?"

"Of course. It's a no-fail method."

Methos and Genoa exchanged glances meaningfully.

"Your Majesty, all you have to do is send the duke to me. I will take care of the rest."

"Abama Mama, keep quiet until everything is over."

"Is there any possibility? You will be more than happy to receive a surprise gift."

Genoa's sharp gaze briefly touched Methos, who smiled cunningly, and then fell.

It was a warning. I won't let you go if you break your promise.

Methos accepted the gaze calmly.

"good. I will do whatever you want."

Genoa recalled the fiancee of the Duke of Crawford, whom he had met at the Garden Fair.

The orange diamond ring that was shining on the woman's hand.

That would be a good bait.

"How can I contact you in the future?"

"You can contact me here."

Methos handed the square black stone that came into one hand.

It was the first thing I saw, but I could guess that it was a magic tool for communication.

"I'll call you as soon as I'm ready."

"Thank you for listening to my request."

Unlike when Methos first entered, he bowed down to his waist and politely prepared himself.

It was also acting out of necessity, but Genoa was satisfied with the arrogant man bowing his head.

Methos disappeared in an instant using magic, just like when he came.