Chapter 119

Duke Peyton, who had heard everything that had happened, said nothing for a while.

Evelynn waited for the Duke's decision with a slightly impatient look.

He agreed to stand on the same side with Duke Crawford, but technically speaking, it's not the Duke, but Angelina who he's going to follow.

"It was your fiancée, not the Duke who treated your eyes. It's something I never thought of."

After a while, a calm voice came out of the peacock's mouth, which was opened.

"I never expected it until I saw it with my own eyes."

"That young girl surprises me in many ways."

"Father, I am convinced that Angelina is the protagonist of the oracle."

"After hearing your story, I feel the same way."

It was then that Evelynn's shoulders loosened.

"It is the opposite to bring in the East Hana."

Evelynn was nervous again.

"This is our family problem. There is no reason why other families have to pay a price for our choices."

"More than 80% of Eastern families such as Isles, Karaton, and Lambert have agreed to join us. We are continuing to persuade the rest of the families."

Evelynn showed the Duke the plate with the seals of each family's head of state.

The peacock's eyes hardened when he saw that. A bitter glance was then thrown at Evelynn.

"I never forced or threatened anyone. I was just telling the truth and asking for help."

We visited the heads of state one by one and told them that the relics of the Jueri clan remained on Mount Meter and their abilities.

It was a story of great significance to the people of the East who considered Mount Meter sacred and valued jewels.

"Mount Meter is a place that is like the lifeline of the East, but it must have been difficult to change the hearts of the heads of state with that story alone."

"This has been a huge help."

Evelyn took out a bundle of papers and gave it to the Duke. He looked at the documents carefully with a puzzled expression.

"This... ... !"

"These are the materials Duke Crawford gave me."

"Duke Crawford?"

Duke Peyton asked in disbelief. Evelynn quietly nodded her head.

It was the material that the Duke threw as a justification when he met Duke Crawford and Angelina and expressed his desire to be together.

From the fact that the disease he suffered from was acid disease, the culprit who poisoned him and who instigated it were written there.

In addition, the culprit and the background of the mine accident that occurred recently were also revealed.

"Anyway, I was trying to find someone from Hesa ​​among the users, but it saved me a lot of trouble."

The person who poisoned him was a maid from Hesa ​​who was working in the mansion.

He quit his job and went into hiding while he ascended to the ecliptic, but Duke Crawford knew where the maid was hiding.

"The Duke of Crawford also caught the person who delivered the maid's fee, so the maid couldn't walk away."