Chapter 109

After staying in the Great Hall for a while longer, Genoa turned to the Imperial Palace.

As I entered the palace, the servant who had been restless from behind approached me.

"Sir, I will call the doctor."

Genoa nodded slightly and the servant quickly ran to somewhere.

"Your Majesty, the audience did well... ... ."

Dylan, who was waiting in front of the office, saw Genoa's wounds and stiffened his mouth.

"I just went to see the doctor."

Dylan sighed as Genoa entered the office without a word, and followed after him.

"What happened in the main palace?"

"It's always the same. He shouted that he couldn't find Duke Crawford."

"How is that your fault?"

Dylan, who seemed to be pouring out dissatisfaction at any moment, kept his mouth shut as if he was putting up with something.

Looking at his fluttering chest and eyes full of anger, he seemed to know what he was talking about.

'There would be no end to my dissatisfaction with my father. You wouldn't be able to commit blasphemy in front of me.'

Genoa laughed bitterly.

"Is there still no news from the messenger sent to Payton?"

He returned the topic moderately so that a loyal subject would not commit blasphemy.

"It is said that he has finally met the princess."

"Are there no other companions?"

"It is said that there were only princesses and Peyton Knights."

Genoa tapped on the table.

I can't get in touch with the Ravens sent to Payton's estate. No matter how many times you send it.

'The Duke of Crawford is definitely in Peyton's estate.'

The question is whether it has anything to do with Payton.

"When did you say the princess left the zodiac?"

"Before the Lake Ethlon incident."

It is said that going down to the estate was not agreed with Crawford in advance.

Nevertheless, I was concerned that the Duke of Peyton and the Princess had visited Crawford's mansion.

"Did you check why the princess didn't ride the warp gate?"

"I stopped by the Hesain area. It is said that he learned about a pool called 'Ark' there."

Genoa's fingers, which had been moving regularly, came to a standstill.

It was Genoa herself, not anyone else, who leaked the clue about 'Ark'.

'It is true that the princess moved independently regardless of Crawford.'

So, what was the reason Duke Crawford went to Peyton?

To understand the situation more clearly, you would have to meet the princess in person.

"Did you get an answer to Huangming?"

"Yes. It is said that when he delivered the Hwangmyeong, he said that he would leave in a week."

"I'll use the warp gate, so I'll be there in a few days."

My father was here, so I couldn't resist Hwang Ming.